What are the chances of Collaborations ever happening?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Galil ACE, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

DC is such a huge franchise but I am betting even we could benefit from having a collaboration with other companies, I mean can you imagine having some MGS stuff in-game or I don't know, anything could happen.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

MGS????
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Metal gear solid.
    And also why did you have to make 2 threads about this topic OP? I think even with Daybreak around, They still have to use DC related stuff. Having MSG stuff would break that rule.
  4. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

This is DC Universe Online, which means all content comes from the DC Universe. If it's not in a DC Comic Book then it doesn't belong in this game. The Devs are fans of and being loyal to the Comics, because they know that some of us love the Comics that we read as kids. Also, they signed contracts that make it so that only DC items can be in this game.

If you want to see MGS items in a game, I suggest you play MGS because it's filled with them.
    • Like x 3
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah from what I understand Daybreak is more of a name change than anything else.. They pulled away from SONY proper but the SAME CEO that ran things when the game belonged to SONY Entertainment Online is running Daybreak. And the same DEAL with DC Comics still exists.. nothing gets added to game that doesn't get their approval as well.. Its why we had to wait so long for green auras.. DC COMICS kept saying NO until they finally said yes. From what I gather they even have to approve what characters can be used in game.. Not sure if its changed any but at one point they stated that no characters from the Young Justice animated TV show could be used in game because DC COMICS would not allow any character that didn't have a COMIC BOOK background.

Sorry to burst your bubble there OP but the chances of MSG gear in game are zero.
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

Wouldn't mind seeing some Marvel expansion being introduced.
  7. Reformed New Player

This thread is just fail.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Too late. The MARV3L leagues on USPC and Forum members like MagentoFirstclass say's Hi. XD :p
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

Lol, I mean iconic Marvels intruding the Dc world through loopholes from brainiacs chaos.:cool: