What are controlers supposed to be?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lucifoxx, Jun 23, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lol the rest of us were in a friend chat channel just tearing each other apart haha. Like we always do. We brought that other tank bud in to get us back in line. Plus our main tank was feeling very ill so she reallllly wanted it over with haha
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

LOL. Yeah, I knew that tank. If memory serves me correctly I met him doing that Hunt the Hunters feat in Oolong forever ago and have run with him several times since. Good dude.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ha yup, he's one of my in game favs. Taught me the new ropes when I came back to the game awhile ago (jld era) and were league mates for about 2yrs. Still run pretty much everything together daily. He's got a lot of toons, was lucky he took a break from dailies to jump in. He's been teaching the other tank we were with, she's only been doing that for about 2 months. Hell of a healer on her main and crazy high sp so great to feat hint with as she will always help out.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So you’re saying if someone wants to be a troll power they would need to have multiple sets of artifacts just to troll? A person that trolls is supposed to have enough artifacts to switch back and forth between a power and buff troll?

Umm no.

If a troll wants to be a power troll they can be a power troll. If a troll wants to be a buff troll they can be a buff troll. People trying to dictate what others are supposed to have is a big fat no for me. Unless you are willing to pay for them to upgrade all their artifacts than you can’t say what they are supposed to have.

At a baseball they HAVE to do is give out power and debuff. Anything else is a bonus. They give extra power great. They give group buffs great.
    • Like x 1