What about BUFF Elite content?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Agreed with that. Some people need to learn the difference between "disagreement" and "personal insults", all i'm gonna add to that lol. Good conversation.
    • Like x 2
  2. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

There used to be gear checks in raids like in FOS 2.

OC put the fear of God in how they now make content, they over reached with the difficulty level.
  3. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

I think artifacts had a huge impact on it aswell.
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

Being honest, in terms of Elite-content, I think a good way to become Elite-content really elite is to come back with Survival Mode instead of make and "elite" version of any raid. Devs could make the Event Version, the Normal Version and the Survival Mode with 1 to 20 rounds based on the current Episode, a big Arena with bosses CR 300-CR 310 with great elite rewards (Artifacts, Pets, Styles, Materials, Gear like 8 CR difference, etc) with 8 players or even 10 or 12 players maximum. I think would be awesome.
  5. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Man, that would be hella cool. But I seriously doubt they'll do it unfortunately :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

The Machine (Elite) 4 man without troll

• Like x 2
  7. Ully Committed Player

I just hope we get actual elite content this year and not the watered down stuff that's been labelled "elite".
    • Like x 2
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

One can hope.
  9. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I hope all elite was like MachE, still, I would prefer to have 4 crappy elite and then sm, then no sm.
    MachE is really fun:3 Even though I still enjoy HiveE, that Terra is heartbreaking:3 (Don't murder me, Terra;3)
    • Like x 1