Well done!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by STsource, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STsource Well-Known Player

My family and friends have decided to leave dcuo for good, That is 7 subs.

Constructive criticism;

- Fix your TC drop rate
    - Fix the US economy.

There are to many problems for me to list but two above were the final nails.

I wish everyone well who still plays the game.

thanks
    • Like x 19
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

Can I have your stuff?
    • Like x 3
  3. AV Loyal Player

The Neon drop rate + putting a feat on it + broker not being able to handle the asking price is truly egregious.
    • Like x 9
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]

Long time player here and i made the same choice a few days ago. Even if (and that´s a BIG IF) something is done, chances are that they are going to backpedal again on their decision if they see all the glitchers/exploiters not spending on the game.

The game feels like the Titanic already... Guess i had to thank some of the developers for trying; but the people calling the shots are the ones to blame for letting the game fall to this vicious state of the game.

And.... No, you can´t have my stuff.
    • Like x 7
  5. STsource Well-Known Player

I've been playing for 7 years with my friends and family and I've accepted a lot from this game but current circumstances are just outrageous. It's time to move on explore other games that are available. I will NEVER spend another dime here.
    • Like x 9
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

Don't get DC. Other games would have locked up broker, trades, and email until the problem was fixed. DC double down and release TC. This is a serious problem that can't be ignored to much longer
    • Like x 9
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Can't you copy a less played out quote? This one got stale 5 years ago.

To the OP: It sucks. Sadly, I can see the current situation making a lot of players feel this way. Here's hoping that proper action will be taken soon enough, and hopefully your friends and family might want to return to the game.
    • Like x 8
  8. Draconiano Committed Player

Will you say that to everyone doing that quote from now on or it's just something against me?
    Strange at least :rolleyes:
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Don't take it to heart, young padawan, you're not the first nor last to get called out on the need of using such a silly copy-quote over and over again as soon as somebody dare to post publicly about quitting the game. :p
  10. OG ELITE Committed Player

I don’t blame you a bit. This last capsule is nothing but a slap to the face of every paying customer they have. Yeah it’s a choice but they know people want that material and they are just milking every dollar they can out of it. It’s beyond unethical to the point it should be illegal to even advertise that material. Must be nice to get paid to rob kids. Personally I’m done buying TC’s, I’d rather support the cash selling sites at this point.
    • Like x 9
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How "happy" do you think players would be if they couldn't sell (broker) or trade until the problem could be fixed??? You "might" be able to wait indefinitely, but the overwhelming majority of the player base would be livid if something like this happened and went on for more than two or so weeks.
    • Like x 2
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

That had reached memetic proportions before DCUO came around. It will be around long afterwards.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

And it wasn't any less silly back then, and won't get any less silly in the future. ;)
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Theyd get over it. Something needs to happen to fix this its beyond out of control.
  15. Isif Committed Player

I can has your stuff?;)
  16. Incenerater New Player

hey if ppl are leaving il be happy to take any base items not wanted lol js js
  17. Jak-Man Committed Player

Yea this game going to hell.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If they can get over that they can get over the inflation/money glitch issue. How's that working out so far?
    • Like x 1
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

One would be done to fix a problem. The other that is going on now and continues go on is exasperating the problem. I think would people would rather have to deal with and get over the former that would be fixing an issue rather than just letting it continue on.
  20. Pinky Well-Known Player

And we're beginning to see players leaving. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ever since Proxystar's post,

1) I've stopped listing my drops on the Broker

2) I've not bought anything on the Broker

3) I've been waiting for the Devs to take action

I'm guessing many players are hoarding their items waiting for the Devs to do something.

The only ones who're using the Broker now I believe will probably be the legit/non-legit billionaires who're busy converting their liquid cash to items in anticipation of a money reset, and the money glitchers who are doing it for the same reason.

The longer nothing is done, the more players will leave.

Most players who leave won't even bother to leave a goodbye post on the forums.
    • Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.