Well Done

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Definetly one of the better episodes. I haven't done the raids yet but I have done the open world, duo and alerts and I want to give my opinion on each of them.

OPEN WORLD:

This open world is great IMO. We have good bounties, large space and one of the best parts is that there is some variety in the missions. The best part to me is how fresh and new it feels (Im absolutely sick of regular Gotham). I think hacking systems and disabling cameras makes the content unique and engaging. My only complaints are: The freeing citizens from cyclones 36 times is redundant and Johnny Quick is annoying to fight when there's lag but that's it. Definitely one of the better open worlds and LEVELS above Amusement Mile. I give this a 9/10.

DUO:

This is the only* duo where I actually like the cutscenes. Alexandor Luthor's suit and powers look great. The beginning area reminds me of Smallville which is a good thing. I love the cutscene where Superman summons the league. Then teleporting to Earth 3 and Owlman at the end. I give this duo a 10/10, probably my favorite duo in the game.

ALERT:

I really enjoyed the alert as well. The first confrontation was entertaining. The second boss was not bad, not my favorite but not bad at all. Owlman made a very interesting and pretty fun boss to fight. Not to mention I liked the environment and Owlman is pretty funny which makes the alert that more entertaining. However, my favorite alert is still Brothers In Arms but this is a close second. 8/10 for me.

Overall, so far I believe this episode is great, one of the better ones for sure. Definitely leaps and bounds greater than the Riddled With Crime one. My greatest complaint is probably how ugly Superman's face is in the comms and in game. I also dont really like the feats. I dont like the creating mods (which is a general problem with other DLCs) and I was expecting more open world feats which I didnt see. I also hoped for a little more content, maybe an extra alert but as long as Riddled With Crime doesnt become obselete then I think it's fine. Otherwise, well done devs.

I'll be updating my opinion after I try out the raids. Hopefully they're good.
    • Like x 5
  2. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

I like it as well. Bit too easy for my taste but enjoyable nevertheless because everything feels and looks fresh. I did try both elite raids today and the team disbanded because everyone kept dying so I guess that is where I'm going to get my main challenge from. But overall I would say job well done people @ Daybreak. Have a think about introducing elite versions for duos & alerts that you can run on a daily basis though. That would be awesome as the elite raids can only be done once a week without resets and that would give the more experienced players a bigger challenge without neglecting the newer players at the same time.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

always loved A Luthor as a character...ultra and Swoman...so much win...to have this in this game in any form is a good addition...