Weird aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scarlett Jaxx aka Zodiac, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Scarlett Jaxx aka Zodiac New Player

Got this weird aura that only seems to appear when I use the robot sidekick. Can anyone tell me why this is. I tried it with the exobyte version and it does this as well. It looks like soundwaves surrounding me and my rsk. Tried to post a pic, but keep getting the error that the image is too big no matter how much I shrink it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Most likely the mod that transfers damage from you to your pet?
    • Like x 2
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Speaking of weird auras, I really wish they'd tone down the auras AND the noise that plays when a Sorcery toon has Fury/Guardian/Watcher active. It's really annoying outside of battle, and it's not like there aren't enough effects obscuring what's going on in battle.
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

It must be that. It's the same one that Earth tanks get when using Brick. It looks awful, in my opinion. I'd love to use that mod on my Larnea's Amulet Mental build, but I just can't stand the look of it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

An option to turn off nature dps' sound effects would be music to my ears lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, it’s ugly af. I always do my DPS elite gear first before my troll gear and I use the soul link affinity mod D during that process. But as soon as my troll gets eight pieces (including OP pieces) I swap that out for the power out crits one, mostly just to get rid of that ghastly visual atrocity.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scarlett Jaxx aka Zodiac New Player

Oh thankyou so much guys! I do have that mod that transfers damage to pets. Definately going to switch it out cause that weird aura is driving me nuts.
    • Like x 1