Weekend of Nothing Again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

What happened to the bonus whatever weekends? It's been more than 3 weeks now since we had a double or triple anything. We really should have had a triple Daemohedron weekend with new vendor items already, but still no sign. Could at least do double XP or something. Survival mode and Booster Bundle should not be considered any benefit to players since SM & BB's provide nothing helpful (no gear or SP that will improve your toon). Are you devs j
    ust not going to do anything for the players anymore?
  2. Eve YouTuber

We got bonus stabilizer fragments instead. ;)
    I'm sure the bonus weekend will come soon, just patience.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you not log in and play today?
    • Like x 1
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Heh, that's usually what happens if you incentivise every other weekend. In that regard gamers are no different than employees. The more incentives you have, the more they feel entitled to them if you don't have something for a certain amount of time.

It's not like this game has nothing to offer outside of weekend-events. And if you really really really really only want events and there is none for you, well it's June, weather's nice, do something else. And if you wanna stay at home, there are countless other games.
    Or a book. I know, the graphics are just weird black signs on a white page but you can paint the pictures in your head! \o/
    • Like x 2
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ya know we are only getting this Extremely RARE Bonus Stabilizer Weekend because a NEW Time Capsule is on the Horizon.
    However Ill take it thank you
    • Like x 3
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I want a bonus stabilizer weekend sale in the Marketplace myself. Would like to stock up on some 40 packs right now. Waiting another 6 months just doesn't work for me. Maybe Mepps can turn on the 40 packs now and then for Christmas introduce 50, 75 and/ or 100 packs. Or is that too greedy for Daybreak Games? Yeah. That's probably too greedy. Nevermind.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

You can't tell me what to do :p
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes I ca
    TheLorax has logged out
    TheLorax has logged out
    TheLorax has logged out
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Your friend TheLorax has logged out
    • Like x 3
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well technically some one "can" tell you what to do, but whether you actually do it or not is the subjective and voluntary part XD.
    • Like x 2
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

really hoping it's something interesting this time, i've almost got a stabilizer stash going.