Weapons

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Can we get a weapons pass? Please.
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

HAHAHAHA-no.
    • Like x 6
  3. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Can you elaborate? I really don't understand this thread (not being sarcastic here).
    • Like x 1
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It's something that was prior discussed: the dcuo team acknowledged the weapons issue and said a weapon pass was being planned for the future.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

What this guy said, until then enjoy your bow flurry online ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

ok, now I got context. I'm a Dual Pistol user so it might get better or even worse for me.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Explains why you do so little damage... Haha kidding haha not really but yea Haha maybe joking.

Umm yea that's why they need to do a weapon pass so that people can use a variety of weapons competitively ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Ah, okay. That explains why when I'm out of power and I'm slapping furiously at my opponent, my eyes shut tight and head turned away, why I do so little damage. :D
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

It's sad that weapons could be part of our dps rotation but it was turn into another gear slot with 0 meaning or weight in the game, just to get our CR up like hands, belt or every gear slot.
    That explains why they dont release new weapon styles, or new weapon mastery combos (shield / sword I'm looking at you) and why it's so boring to do the same freaking button rotation with our limited 6 habilities or less.
    That's why I fell asleep playing and why the combat and gameplay while its fluid and amazing and stunning, feels very boring, repetitive and limited at the same time.
    They have the tools to make all the parts of the game work, I dont know why PftT is the only way to go for dps. Weapon should complement our powers loadout not being ignored or reduced to very specific situations on easy content.
    • Like x 2
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea exactly. People are making it seem like WE chose only 2 weapons. I was Precision before the revamp and I was planning to use 1 handed, handblasters, 2 handed and a couple more to experiment with along with stacking dots or using burst while clipping combos......but i cant......technically. I still do for alerts and stuff
    • Like x 1
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Did you know that the weapons issues were pointed out during the revamp? Yes, DURING THE REVAMP.
    How long has it been?
    In the future my [IMG]. Do not hold your breath.