Weapons Balancing Pass?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WesPypes3679, Sep 28, 2018.

1. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So...I wonder if there is ever going to be a weapons pass? Precision builds have grown in popularity, but where is that diversity that Revamp brought. All I see is DW Flurry, and Bow SB. I was in one particular raid and I was the only Might based DPS. It was a mob of people on the Tanks butt, Smoke bombing adds, and Arrows flying on the bosses, with a little Fire animations in the mix from me. I'm not a precision player since augments and TT content, and I don't care that weapons expert is doing well. Why cant the other weapons have some love the same as SB and Flurry? Just saying. Weapons balancing is needed imo. I know this has been said before, so in other words.

*Bump*
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Mepps already stated that they are looking at weapons. Since this isn't a simple nerf buff for one or two weapons it's gonna be a while before w e hear anything on this.
    • Like x 1
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It takes DC forever to do anything. Since they acknowledged it, we'll see results in 2 years.
    • Like x 2
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I had not seen anything about it...good to know though. Been scarce on the forums lately.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well...we've seen the "excellent" results when they put a rush on things...like..oh yeah, the stats revamp that left weapons in their current state.
    • Like x 2