Weapon Mastery Vids

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Electrizzaro, May 4, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I had not seen one yet so I thought I would create a thread. Anyone that has some vids that could help explain Weapon Mastery to the masses please post. Also please keep comments to a constructive nature.
    Here is a vid that I posted for my league. I think I covered the basics but then again WM is pretty new so I am sure things will change rapidly over the next month or so.
    • Like x 1
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

No other vids...come on don't be shy
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

There are 2 excellent threads in Oracle's section that cover everything way better than any video ever could.
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok cool thanks for the info. I am assuming that you are referring to Remanders and Kris's threads. They are very nice but have no vids from what I saw. I know people learn different ways...some by doing, others by reading, and others still by seeing. So I hope that this vid and any others that get posted help the "see'ers" ...yes I just made that word up lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Here is another vid that I made using WM in the T6 Alert. I was figuring out the rotation while I was in the alert lol. Pretty decent imo. I tend to like using my powers more than WM just an FYI. If you have any of your own feel free to post

7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Leagues first Weapon mastery run in Nexus
  8. blklightning New Player

All the videos on my channel have WM in them. They're all gameplay, so no explanations or helpful hints. Just lots of flashy circles.
    See my sig.
    • Like x 1