Weapon Mastery and Style aren't saving after logout

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Reverse~Reverse Flash, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

This problem has been going on for a few Months thinking it would get patched,
    now after setting my styles and playing for a few hours only to return to what it was before the switch the Hold all option dosen't seem to work logging back on has all the lock slots open
    this problem even affects the armories saving them doesn't work even resetting at the (R.A.D / B.A.D ) respect booth
    This glitch or what ever it is affects style gear as well this has put me off buying armories indefinitely please fix
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

oh, I have never seen this bug being mentioned anywhere and I didn't notice myself.

On which platform? Sounds like you play with gamepad, so it could be pretty much anywhere...
  3. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

im playing on USPC this isnt the first time ive posted about this problem i hope nobody else has this problem
  4. Isif Committed Player

Definitely have this problem. My mastery slots are always unlocked after I log off. It is super annoying to not have the style slots work properly. I feel your pain.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

oh, this is indeed the power of a good thread title. The other one was not so clear what the thread is about.