We need Circe as a late DLC World Boss

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

New World Boss: Circe!

"You didn't think I would miss out on the fun did you?"

"Circe has arrived on Themyscira and joined in the battle for Source Wall Fragments to bolster her own power, drive her out of Themyscira before she and her beastiamorph army escape with the Source Shards!"

New Rewards Available From Circe:

- Beastiamorph Henchmen
    - Violet Source Aura
    - Victory Stone Fragment, summons a pet based on your current role. Healer/Phoenix, Gorgon/Controller, Minotaur/Tank, Harpy/DPS.
    • Like x 14
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yesss but honestly, she should have been in it to begin with! Her absence in this conflict (given her nature to lust for power) does not make sense! (I've said this already in another thread) Ares' invasion should have been Circe's slot and they could have just merged Ares with Athena since he is an Olympian after all. His army also doesn't make sense since generally he is depicted to command spartan-like warriors so him commanding beastly creatures like Harpies, Cyclops, and Minotaurs (which are Circe's shtick) is super bizarre.

Great idea on those rewards, we definitely need Bestiamorphs backups now since they have been in the game since the beginning! I would love to have her hair and a new animated loincloth on that note. Those beasts as sidekicks would be great too I love their models and they'd be fun to have as companions.

Since they don't have regular bounties I am definitely hoping they add Circe & Cheetah somehow in the mix... maybe even Giganta too.

Sidenote: They added Raven in as an avatar in case you didn't know, would suit you!
    • Like x 5
  3. Noble One Committed Player

ideally though it would have to be a backstab as we arent her only problem for getting pieces of the source wall. she has three other factions to worry bout. i would say just having her as a boss to throw a wrench into the battle is more then enough.
  4. IonHero Committed Player

[IMG]
    Are you sure we don't need another Wonder Woman?
    • Like x 3
  5. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

GIMME DAT GRAIL WIG
    • Like x 1
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

I want source infused Cheetah as a late dlc world, we need more Cheetah and we dont know when are we get WW content again after Wonderverse, and it was a missed oportunity.
    • Like x 2
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Or if they surprised us with a whole new raid halfway through with Circe involved somehow. I wont gold my breath on that. I'm expecting another world bounty though. There are a couple large areas that are literally bare, that look like something is planned for later. Another bounty would be disappointing though imo
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would bet for Cheetah to appear as a tie into the movie, but Earth 3’s Superwoman is a conspicuous absence in an episode about alternate reality Wonder Women. Superwoman also has some ties to where the Darkseid story progressed in the comics.
    • Like x 1
  9. xxxWonderxManxxx New Player

First, sorry for my English, is not so good...
    Second, I love the idea! Also, style items like Cheetah or Circe's hair, and costumes set from Giganta, Cheetah and Circe.
    Another idea a new Episode about Flashpoint with styles and more from Aquaman and Diana. And iconic mision like kill Flashpoint Mera and win the Mera`s crown.
    Or a Episode about Villainy Inc. and they can introduce Silver Swan, Reina Clea and Doctor Poison among others.
    Wonder Woman have Hundreds of good characters and stories to use.
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Would really like to see Circe added as a world boss :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I would very much enjoy Circe as a world boss, but I have to insist that she calls us all stupid cows every 10 seconds at a minimum.
    • Like x 9
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I can take or leave Circe as a general rule but I think she fits for this content. At least for Heroes that is. Given that she's a mentor for villains would it make sense for them to fight their own mentor? I suppose they did the same with Luthor but he went nutty so they'd have to do something similar.
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

she can call me anything she wants. as long as she calls me.
    • Like x 5
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Circe mentored Villain. The level 30 mission you literally betray Circe. And she could not be prouder as you make your own grab for power. Before warning you that next time she will whoop your a*terisk. Then basically tells you you are paying for coffee. Not in so many words but that is kind of the mood she establishes.
    • Like x 3
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm disappointed but they've actually changed how the final mentor missions for the villains work, at some point in time. Originally you had the choice to betray all three mentors or help them, now we're forced into helping them. In Circe's case we do still betray her, but we then have to un-betray her to finish the mission. We didn't have to do that originally. The change was made years and years ago.

If they were to ever implement a system for switching factions that would be the perfect way to go. Introduce six new missions, one for each mentor, and betray them at the end only to be greeted by the opposite faction mentor welcoming you into the Justice League/Legion of Doom.
    • Like x 3
  16. IonHero Committed Player

So looking into things, IF there is a another world Bounty it is most likely going to be Troia (an evil Future Donna Troy)
  17. Dark warlorck Active Player

I think the next world boss is Medusa, gorgons are not in Ares monsters army these creatures would rather serve Medusa rather than the god of war. Regarding Circe she could be involved in the same way as Hera who calls Athena to fight us, Circe could also summon Medusa to attack us. In the comics Circe uses dark magic to resurrect Medusa and ask her for her help in killing Wonder Woman and friends.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

YYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!
    That image & storyline are the reasons why I made & play CirceWW, Magic Heroine! Don't have the exact look, but this episode is perfect time to add this version of her & her Style to DCUO!

Is there a Sickle (One-handed) weapon style yet? Add it NOW!!
    I'll try to get a Lobo Hook in the meantime...

The Council of Wonder Women sending the Hero/Heroes to recruit WW Circe as she is locked in battle with DCUO's Circe, that would be EPIC!!!!!
  19. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

That’s the best idea for Circe I can’t lie but I wanted black Adam for this
  20. Dark warlorck Active Player

Two new artifacts that I hope to see. The talisman of Euyrale the sister of Medusa that Circe had used that she and her army of bestiamorphs attacked Themyscira with the ability to transform her enemies into status.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Second artifact, Circe's mirror, a magical object that Hercules used to change his appearance, the player could also use this artifact to take on the features of another.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1