We need answers.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by xAcHieVeD, Feb 12, 2019.

1. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

You’re definitely not lying about that, however maybe just maybe if pvp was to be like it was from 2011-13 then maybe a lot of the older pvpers would return. We obviously played different servers at that time so you may not see but a lot of people quit because of that whole leagues
    • Like x 1
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

You're not fooling me Kody-boi :p, I know you'd come back if there was a classic server, If word got out I'm fairly certain every PvPer from back then would at-least give it a try.

They're not going to make one tho.
    • Like x 1
  3. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

I mean is there any new info about pvp? something has changed?
    • Like x 1
  5. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

I spent forever recovering my info just to say Mepps I told you back in 2013 not to listen to certain people. They never PvP’d like the OGs did back then. This game isn’t even DC anymore. Also all y’all worried about PvP hang it up cause it’s over it’s been over for a long time. All the OGs are gone and most aren’t coming back. Ohh yea I also logged in to say Mepps I told you so!
    • Like x 1
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I left a little over 2yrs ago when I was maxed at 190 300 something Sp. I check every once in awhile to see if it will get fixed. The best part of the game was pvp and I remember sitting with the ques broken on Redemption server getting 6 matches while logged in as a hero for 15 hrs straight cuz the villian hero ratio was lopsided. 15 hrs for six matches is long dam wait but it was so much fun. I left because the capsules and pvp .Idk if I'd come back trying to catch back up on them. Overall I don't care about the graphics but pvp and open world pvp broke sux is wut keeps me away. I used to have my character maxed constantly not saying I was better then him or her just showing the state of how much I was into it.

Back when they did try n monetize it I was against is but if it means not being able to be played at all then yeah I'd take it over nothing. Well that and making it where character difference shouldn't be equal having 409 sp n a 20 sp player can beat u is stupid as (expletive!)
    Hopefully they fix it cuz pvp being messed up and the wm screw up and timecapsule stuff to where it looks like they're trying to suck wut last little they can get outta current players is disheartening.

Maybe 1 day I'll come back cuz I do miss you guys but not today. Gluck everyone!

Also srry bout grammar. I'm using a cell phone since I broke my puter back using it when it was meant for it on the revamp test server.
  7. Ninjaboy Level 30

OGs like myself left when the announced the re-vamped the combat system, eliminated p/s/r, and broke all the fighting mechanics.

If memory serves me right it was in 2013 ish? This was the last year PvP was functional in this game. Legends lingered on after that and then got progressively worse.

The only original issue that lingered on before that was serums. However serums were still rare as they were mainly used by the 1% of the 1% who hacked billions of credits at launch. I also remember they did finally fix serums almost immediately before all the other changes that disabled pvp.
    • Like x 1
  8. YouTube New Player

You lost sooooooo many players because you guys stopped with PvP, pvp was the heart of your game and still u guys worry soo much about taking our money than to give us what we want since daybreak has been in charge dc has lost sooo many players and still y’all ignore your community and it’s sad this is a game where only older people or people with money can get strong and top tiers if y’all look at any top games they not pay to win and fortnite is a perfect example it’s free legit free just gotta pay for skins the time capsules should not contain feats or atleast feats that don’t give any credit towards skill points for someone new to come to this game they would struggle sooo hard to get stronger and get skill points because that’s how u made YOUR game YOU have the power or atleast the voice to fix this YOU don’t even get on anymore YOU dont even spawn bosses ik the watchtower nomore YOU don’t evem like the game nomore your devs don’t even play the game nomore if that’s not saying nothing than your blind your devs should be in the game communicating to players in game, in leagues but we don’t have that nomore and will I think dc will die no I don’t but it won’t be great like it use too if you as community manager don’t help us and the game make it like it use to be or atleast ATLEAST make pvp like before .... don’t yall care for y’all communi at all ? Don’t yall have enough money ?
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Luckily, if they charged for punctuation, you'd be saving a bundle!

I was unable to follow your though....'nomore'. I doubt the devs will either.

Reinheld
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

Anything already planned for PVP? It's pure curiosity.
  11. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Horribly late reply but it seems like you have the belief that skill points mattered at one point.
  12. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

They did matter in the past. Yes sir they did. Before advanced mechanics and before stat revamp. Thank you. Have a nice day!

Also the way I spec'd bug form on advanced mechanics and got all the power back, you still needed SP then. There were special cases which SP helped a lot. Please don't try to debate this either.

And don't necro my old comment.
    • Like x 2
  13. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

When you say prior to AM would you be talking about the prec cheese of Rage and Celestial? I'm sure you and the guy who liked your post remember those couple of months.
  14. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Or when people were shouting for high sp only to clownbox their way through Dox.
  15. loupblanc Dedicated Player

For those still beating the PVP drum, I salute you for your perseverance.

[IMG]

And I say Don't Stop.

Cos We Can't Stop.
    • Like x 2
  16. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

And still not a thing. Great look out by the devs.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brit Loyal Player

It takes resources to improve upon it, which is what they've said they are not interested in doing right now.

It takes resources to remove it. And that is also a move which does not bring in revenue.

It takes no resources to do nothing, which is the route that they are presently taking.

I cannot understand this strange mentality some players have where they believe if a patch will not be done immediately to change an aspect of the game to the way they want it, then it should be removed from the game so nobody else can use it. You do realize that, despite the fact that PvP is "broken", there are still players who queue up and play it. There are people grinding gear, collecting styles, working on feats, and participating in PvP. Why should they have PvP removed because you don't want to use it right now? As an alternative, if you don't want to use it in it's current state, you could, you know, just not queue for it and let other people still do what they want.
  18. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Ooooof who necro'd this dead thread. Nothing but bad memories here
  19. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Pvp will be fixed soon, don’t worry
  20. FutureSoldier Active Player

If pvp gets fixed so many people will come back to this game