We need animated Tails in cats skin!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead13, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

I hate awful crooks at cat's skin! Make them moveable or make them deletable
    • Like x 6
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Same for fox and wolf. Those animal skins need an update.
    • Like x 6
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

Tails?
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Fox?

[IMG]
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

We need animated tails, period. My Monkey King based character needs one.
    • Like x 4
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Oh, well if Monkey King needs it, then we have to make it happen. :D

Lol.

As long as they don't wag side to side, I'm fine with it. (Wagging is creepy).
  7. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

They also need to adjust the color system, it annoys me that I can't have my fox be a solid color, or any animal skin. I mean seriously, why is that so complicated to make it so the chest fur can be changed too.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They aren't going to adjust the already existing ones, but new and better skins are on the list. Just have to be patient.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Be... cause most aminals have a white or pale chest, or at least the big cats do

Completely agree about the tails, butt seeing how those things can be removed or added (ie Demon waist) it may be too difficult with the current models
  10. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

Yeah but there are times where I'd like an animal skin character to be a solid color instead cause while many do, not all. So the option should be there to customize the chest fur color. It really doesn't make sense why you can't especially since you can change the rest of your fur color.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only way that would happen, is if they introduced new skins, and they did mention something about new PC skins
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

pure black cats should be the easiest to make
  13. Noble One Committed Player

i remember during the early years they said it couldnt be done due to the tail being attached to the body thus causing the problem.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I rather use the demon tail than the animal skins we have ingame right now they are terrible :/
  15. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Styles - Tails and done dont even need to be attached to skin , jsut add one more style tab for tails and ppl can use materials on it so on, and easy peasy wouldnt take probably more than 2h of coding XD
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Only if they make dresses, skirts, and loin cloths animated as well, instead of stiff pieces of cardboard
    • Like x 1
  17. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

More waist style tails (to go with non-animal skins) like the demon tail waist as well please. They should be animated as well. ;)
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I would like to see a cat hood, kind like the shaman hood. Cats are my favorite and my main toon has the shaman hood which is kind of looks like a cat. A cat tail also would be great
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I need a primate skin.