WE NEED A GEAR UPGRADE SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PTFreeze, Apr 16, 2021.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

honestly every few minutes we have to switch our gears to the next better one

that brings 2 problems ...we can get our mods (gear mods) time and time again

second problem save gears...idk about you guys but i did sometimes even the mistake and saved the gear wrong

but what can we do agaisnt that ...or better say what can the devs do

well we got augements we got artifacts we got op gears

so my idea is upgrade gears too everything like it is but we dont earn gears we just earn upgrade material

like we get a basic gear
    we can uprgade it at any episode to the new ranks of basic ,rare,elite and op at that way we can replace the droped gear the yellow one the elite one and op with just one upgradeable gearset and dont have to save every new gear part and put the mods back in the gear every few mintues

they can do styles always but not anymore with the need of get a new gear we just buy or earn styles

tell me what u guys think about it
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I don't seem to find any downside to that, likewise I am tired of these gears and Nth metals filling up my inventory.
    But if gears system is to be changed, something else has to replace their cash value. Many F2P and Premium players depend on those gears to repair their stuff and buy new items. So yes probably that is a downside.
    There is another thing that you should consider, if we are to get only one gear and keep upgrading it or get a new whole set for free in the beginning of a new episode and upgrade them individually, there will be a new upgrading material like nth metals, seals of preservation and ... which do junk a lot of more space and are another problem. So you will be spending the same amount of time using those materials than deleting or selling old gears and replacing with new ones. Unless the system gives XP automatically to the gears.
    If that was what you meant. I'm not certain it's any better system than the current one.
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

at the end i was try to say we need something like that op gears system or may eve the augemt system for the regular gear we us

in the end we have to save gears we get again and again and do our gear mods in it again thats just annyoing i think so why we dont get with the next episode one gear that only can be upgraded and not need to replaced any more and no i dont think we should get any seals or crap for milestones

just like this we get 4 diffrend materials one grey (basic) one green(normal) one violette (rare) and one golden(elite)...well and may platin for op so we start at rank one episode 41 and can upgrade here to op ...next episode we get new materials and start the same all over again ....thats what i think about it think about it no gear change anymore no mods we have to put in again and again
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No, you don't. The game doesn't do a hard freeze on content if you don't switch an old piece of gear out for a new drop/acquisition, and there's no one threatening to do embarrassing things to kittens if you don't equip that new item you just got.

If you WANT to do so, more power to you. But if you know there are hassles and potential problems that come with that immediate switch, maybe it's time to rethink whether or not you HAVE to switch and what actions you can take to solve the problems that arise if you decide you want the new shiny stuff in use right away.