WB/DC Cinematic Universe News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Helderman Dedicated Player

Pattinson will be the first frail Bruce Wayne since Michael Keaton and Rihanna is the worst choice to play Poison Ivy. She's less than a mediocre actress.
    • Like x 1
  2. sirzap Well-Known Player

Seen Birds of Prey movie.

its like Charlie's Angels + Smokin Aces
    • Like x 1
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Liked Smokin Aces, Disliked Charlie Angels (Barrymore/Liu/Diaz).

[IMG]

To be fair total gross for WW and Aquaman were good, but BoP is looking like a flop.

P.s. Joker is a stand-alone so not in shared universe DCEU chart. That did have a solid opening weekend.
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

WB, not too late to change your mind on Robert Pitty-pat-pat.
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Huh.

Well, if true it does lend credence to the idea that the Bat suit can do a lot. Not sure what I think about what looks to be a Batarang as part of the emblem on the chest, though.
  7. Controller Devoted Player

Having a hard time getting over losing Ben Affleck for Batman but I'm optimistic for Rob Pattinson...I'm sure he'll do well.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

From the upcoming Wonder Woman '84... here's Diana in her Amazon Eagle battle armor:

[IMG]
  9. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Most of the nation's movie theaters are closed due to the Corona virus pandemic. Many movies are being released
    digitally as a result. Birds of Prey is one of them. According to a source on YouTube, Beyond the Trailer, that is so true.
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

11. Helderman Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That one just puzzles me a bit, because I thought I had heard it was getting some positive/VERY positive feedback in some test screenings.

Unless they're trying to artificially generate some kind of "Release the..." buzz and/or movement, and I cannot :rolleyes: enough at that thought. LOL
  15. Eve YouTuber

16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Reports are saying Zaslav did it for tax write-down, call its budget a dead loss to reduce the company's tax liability. Buying WB carried a 3 billion debt.
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It's caught the talent off guard. I read an interview with the lead actress that came out last week in which she talked about what it was like working with Brendan Frasier. The interview referenced the super pets movie, so it was done recently.
    • Like x 1
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Thinking out loud, this story has the same vibe as the Roger Corman Fantastic Four movie. The real story of that movie didn't come out for years. While the circumstances (who owns the rights) are much different, this has a "drama behind the scenes" feel to it.
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

20. DCUO Post Loyal Player