Water Prec DPS Loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Careless, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Careless Active Player

Anyone have a good water prec dps loadout? and is resetting the weapon buff still viable?
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm running with Depth Carge, Bubble, Pressurize, Riptide, Robot Sidekick and Venom as SC.

And yes, resetting the Weapon buff is still viable,if you run the VWD Artifact, since there is no other Ability to Slot it that makes more sense.

However, if you dont use VWD, its not viable. I'd simply recommend Phase dodge to Clip instead of Riptide.

Also, with the new upcoming Artifacts the VWD Meta might Change, so have a look out on that aswell ;)
  3. Careless Active Player

So is your rotation just 1234 then 123? And how much are you pulling single target?
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1234 -> 3x Flurry shot -> 13 -> 8x flurry shot -> ...

with 31600 Prec and 35800 might i do between 30k/sec and 32k/sec on 10sec parsers.

Using VWD 200, Phil. Stone 200 and Grimorium 160
  5. Careless Active Player

You think depth charge is pulling more than tornado pull or shark?
  6. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

for ST
    1 - Tornado Pull
    2 - Pressurize
    3 - Riptide
    4 - Phase Dodge
    5 - Robot Sidekick
    6 - Neo

6s later
    6s later
    12s later repeat
    use 4 when it's off cd after a 2 use
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im not super Speed so theres that, but Depth charge has a small cone to it, so you can hit multiple Targets at once.
    Tornado pull is stronger for pure Single target - however Depth charge grants 4 hits for the Combo counter wich gets more interesting for the upcoming Horus artifact ;)
  8. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Nado pull/Pressurize/Riptide wait for nado pull and pressurize and do nado pull/pressurize and phase dodge then repeat until you have nado pull/pressurize/riptide to do 1/2/3 together. Then just do 1/2/4 with phase dodge. If you aren’t superspeed put zip tie or drown to build supercharge quicker. I recommend using dehydrate over neo venom boost as it can crit over 100k for 2500sc. In general I think dehydrate is just better than neo venom boost and you you can just pop it and forget unlike neo venom