Test Discussion Water Powers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

so now you're talking about making water better than powers already...well hmm...
  2. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

No i Said it wrong let me rephrase its not equal or better so whats the point of going Water
  3. The_fair_1 Committed Player

To not be the worst power on game XD
  4. The_fair_1 Committed Player

It really was too much if you were going to nerf a 450 power you should've also nerfed its power usage in the same manner. Now we're stuck with a power cut in half of how long it used to be out with even less damage being able to be blocked. If you were going to nerf the damage cap you should've just done either the damage cap or lowered the duration but now doing both you've made it underpowered in comparison to moves like invocation of renewal
    • Like x 2
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Was pretty sure I responded to this earlier with my feeling on the changes to Tempest guard but the post is gone now so I'll make another one

the new Tempest Guard it is under performing, and will now not be utilized due to it being a high-cost large cooldown waste of space when another heal could take what was a great addition to waters arsenal place. I was really looking forward to having an 8 man water version of the consecrated ground as Celestial is the only power with one like it. we are already greatly limited in load out space due to power interactions that take 2 spaces for simply getting around mechanics and not healing. and with most of our heal powers on cool down, Tempest duration allowed your cool downs to catch up and helping people stay alive until you could heal them back up. I really think the duration should be re looked at

P.S. if this post is a copy of a sorts of a earlier comment please disregard but i was no longer able to find the comment
    • Like x 3
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I feel like water was rushed too fast so the next DLC Episode can be completed. We'll see when it's live tomorrow. I'm staying Electric though, I know the Electric Powerset much more than Water. I'm sure there will be experienced Water users in the near future. But learning a power does takes time.
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea what happened to the trade off system when it came to nerfing/buffing powers which meant the powercost was also adjusted.
    • Like x 3
  8. The_fair_1 Committed Player

I would stay my power but sorcery is too terrible so it's time for a switch and water is gonna be mine
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I'm torn with Tempest staying like it is im not sure if its worth switching i mean it will be fun learning a new power just hoping its still able to manage the community problem of having to solo everything
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.