Water Power Descriptions from Livestream

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Absolix, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Absolix Loyal Player

I think I managed to get most powers, but I'm not sure if it was all of them. There were a few powers with longer descriptions that would have a word or two blocked by the view of the devs that I had to made an educated guess at.

Aquatic Arsenal
    Cooldown: 1.5s
    Power Cost: 100

Slash your target with hard water weaponry, dealing them damage.

Water Combo
    Tap Melee (x4) Aquatic Arsenal
    Continue assaulting enemies in front of you with hard water weaponry, dealing them damage.

Power Interactions
    Crushed enemies take additional damage

A strike from Aquatic Arsenal against a target reduces the current cooldown of High Tide by 2 seconds.

Tempest Guard

Cooldown: 18s
    Power Cost: 450

Usable While Controlled
    Shield

Power Interactions
    If you are in High Tide, Tempest Guard grants a heal when the shield ends. This effect removes High Tide.

Healer Role
    Now guards up to group members with shields that prevent some incoming damage.

Soothing Mist

Cooldown: 12s
    Power Cost: 300

Create pool of healing water and aquatic life that heals you and your allies over time

Aqualance

Cooldown: 6s
    Power Cost: 200

Form a trident of water and smash it down on your target and enemies in the area, dealing damage to them.

Power Interactions
    Crushed enemies take additional damage.

If you are in High Tide, Aqualance deals damage over time. This effect removes High Tide.

High Tide

Cooldown: 30s

Summon the power of the deep, increasing the potency of some of your Water abilities.

Power Interactions
    Grants High Tide, allowing certain Water abilities to gain additional effects.

Bubble

Cooldown: 18s

Usable While Controlled
    Shield
    Surround yourself with a protective bubble that prevents incoming damage.

Healer Role
    Also surrounds up to 3 group members with a protective bubble that prevents incoming damage

Damage Role
    While inside Bubble your attack has a chance to deal extra damage.

Dehydrate

Cooldown: 3s

Savagely rip the moisture out of your target's body, damaging them. Removes all the supercharge you have, dealing bonus damage for each 2500 supercharge removed up to 10000.

Cloudburst

Cooldown: 4.4s

Vulnerable to Interrupt
    Use a high pressure water jets to damage your target over time. If the target is below 35% healthe, the attack deals extra damage.

Riptide

Power Cost: 100

Summon a current of power that removes the cooldown of the previous Water superpower you used.

Drown

Supercharge Generator
    Surround nearby opponents in water orbs, stunning them and dealing damage over time.

Power Interations
    Crushes enemies, making them vulnerable to crushing effects.

Shark Frenzy

Create a large shark water construct and command it to attack your target and enemies nearby, dealing damage.

Power Interactions
    If you are in High Tide, Shark Frenzy will deal critical damage. This effect removes High Tide.

Preccurize

Weapon Buff
    Pressurize the water in you surroundings, granting you increased weapon damage for a short period of time.

Whirlpool

Supercharge Cost: 5000

Supercharge
    Cause a vortex to form at your target's feet, pulling any enemies near them into the center, dealing damage to them over time.

Flood of Power

Supercharge: 5000

Supercharge
    Usable While Controlled
    Shield
    Surround your self in a large amount of water, granting you power and immunity to crowd control effects, shielding you from incoming damage, and reducing your active Water superpower cooldowns by a large amount.

Call of the Deep

Cooldown: 60s
    Supercharge cost: 10000

Supercharge
    Call up a giant water construct sea monster in front of you, it breaches the water and closes its massive jaws over your opponents, dealing massive damage and stunning you opponents.

Depth Charge

Call forth a line of consecutive violent water bursts in front of you. Each charge explodes dealing damage to enemies in the area.

Power Interactions

Blessing of the Depths

Quickly wash yourself and group members in mystical energy from the depths of the ocean, healing them.

Power Interactions
    If you are in High Tide, Blessing of the Depths heals over time. This effect removes High Tide.

Water Spouts

Summon a water spout at the feet of each nearby opponent, dealing damage to them and knocking them up.

Power Interactions

Tranquil Pool

Supercharge cost: 5000

Supeercharge
    Create a swirling, tranquil pool of water that heals you and your group members over time.

Power Interactions
    Shield
    If you are in High Tide, Tranquil Pool also grants each group member bubble. This effect removes High Tide.
    • Like x 17
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Now that's some dedication. Would have been a LOT easier in a few minutes/hours on test, but...impressive.
    • Like x 5
  3. Tanuja Level 30

Wow. :eek:
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Good job, serious dedication
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

It might have been a while since the last time, but I did this for atomic and Munitions too.

And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not writing a Water guide. For some reason every time there are always a few people that start assuming I'm going to write a guide on the new power.
    • Like x 2
  7. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Is CallOfTheDeep Biggun 2.0 o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

I have a tune healer at cr139 that I had no use really for until water powerset coming out. I can pretend to be Blue Lantern with her throwing around blue water, well until Blue Lantern power-set eventually come out
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

Wow. Tempest Shield heals you at the end. Whats a white mod :eek:
  10. Ringz Dedicated Player

After Reading through, water definitely had some dedication in its power mechanically. This is gonna be very interesting.
  11. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

12. krytine Loyal Player

Kind of funny electric lost its part of a sc that gives power. So why does this power set get it when it was removed becuase it is a troll ability. Kinda the same way electric lost its animation of ionic drain just so the final boss in U.S could have it. Why?
  13. GarrickTheFlash New Player

They never miss an opportunity to mistreat electric that's why.