Water is on the clock.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

If I recall there was a burst loadout that did fine while back. So just wait
  2. Owl Devoted Player

Something is typically released with each DLC:
    • Weapon Mastery : April 2014 (Amazon Fury I)
    • League Halls : August 2014 (Halls of Power I)
    • Skimming : November 2014 (War of the Light II)
    • Munitions : April 2015 (Amazon Fury II was in Feb 2015)
    • Stat Flattening / Mark Relevancy : May 2015 (Halls of Power II)
    • Rewards outside Mark Relevancy : August 2015 (Episode 15)
    • Affinity Generator Mods : September 2015 (Episode 16)
    • Atomic : November 2015 (Episode 18)
    My guess would be that Water could release in about 6 or 7 months.
    • Like x 3
  3. krytine Loyal Player

Maybe now dev tunso or someone else wI'll start working on it. Maybe even change up some of the powers if we are truly lucky
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

12 months.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

As expected, combos were overnerfed
    • Like x 1
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Munitions came out in what, April? 6 or so months later we have Atomic so your theory is not so far fetched. Maybe at the same time give or take.
  7. Avian Dedicated Player

The most recent well done parse results in the feedback thread actually were in favor of the Combo AM but the Advanced Interaction wasn't far behind.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

I'd say six months on the inside and nine on the outside. Certainly a big contributing factor will be how Atomic is recieved, specifically from a direct and indirect revenue point of view.
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

I'd say six months on the inside and nine on the outside. Certainly a big contributing factor will be how Atomic is recieved, specifically from a direct and indirect revenue point of view.
  10. SSeid Committed Player

That was mostly on the sparrings, that means you don't move and the target doesn't move.. In a raid/duo/alert you will result in using only range combos and moving while doing those is slow.. so your dmg will be a fraction of what it was on a sparring.

The combos are doing very good dmg if the target won't move, you can always be in melee range and on single target.

The AI doesn't have these kinds of problems and while moving is slow it's basically Mental with orange effects and a better buff.
  11. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Water water everywhere, I think I'll have myself a drink.

I agree with Dusty, this summer.
    • Like x 1
  12. Pults Loyal Player

If they really do recycle all the water animations I think it's doable in 4 months or less.
  13. SSeid Committed Player

Actually no.. but they do have some drawbacks that the AI does not.. overall the AI is far more efficient. But combos are more fun!
    • Like x 1
  14. Avian Dedicated Player

Actually the potential damage loss from having to move/dodge an attack is bigger with Advanced Interactions since Geiger Beam/Blast won't do enhanced damage if you miss the time window. With the Combo AM, you have enhanced damage as long as they Aura stays active, all you have to do is use a tray power and get back to Comboing.
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Then the parses I read were just crap. Ok. Good.
    :)
    I like combos. Im torn whether to even bother with them.
    I will say though, Im definitely gonna tank with Atomic.

Back to Water, I'd like to see mitigation/raid wide shielding mechanics for water, though I highly doubt it will be implemented

*back to shadows*
  16. Anti Bezz New Player

I would like to see a healer that is more about mitigation using shields as well. Think a healer, where you rotate shields instead of healing. It of course would need some heals as well but just absorption and shields would be a completely unique healer and bring a new playstyle to the game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

So the new power isn't even out on live yet and you're turning the screws down for the next one. You're why we can't have nice things...

[IMG]
  18. akaivy Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Lionxoft Committed Player

It defeats it's purpose if you can't tank actively without turtling. The "Crying", as you put it, is completely justifiable.
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Not only fun but still one of the best looking powers in the game
    • Like x 1