Water Healing Buffs

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I for one feel like Water Is Kinda Under Whelming In Terms Of Healing So i would Love to kinda see some changes and since shields are kinds not useful as it use to be i feel like it would help

1: Give Water two pool charges so that we don't need to use riptide or an alternative is what celestial does with it's 8 man group heal based on their restoration give them a burst heal while still keeping the heal over time but they would have to still be in your pool to get your burst heal
    2: Give Water What Sorcery Nature and Celestial has the power like Bloom and Guardian's Light but you could call it Aquaphobia or aqua which would be cool on a 15 sec cooldown
    3: Tsunami Strikes heal all group members with the combos which would be good to bring heals up for them
    4: New Supercharge: Hydrokinesis Create Water 2 Clones of yourself that does everything you do at 30% of your restoration they last for 15 seconds 5000 Supercharge Cost

So Perfect Loadout
    Solace Of The Sea New Version
    Tsunami Strikes
    Aquaphobia
    Riptide
    Mending Wave
    Hydrokinesis

If You Would Like to See Me do One Like This for Sorcery Let Me Know
  2. Nangaf Well-Known Player

I dont think water need buff,
    water is the best healing power so dont need a buff, some other healing power like nature need a buff before water.
    you say water need power like bloom and guardian light, but water have 8 players shield (better than bloom and guardian)

the big water healing circle ( dont remember the name ) have really big area of effect, and the circle of sorcery is so small. I could do a list of advantages that water have than others dont have.
    • Like x 1
  3. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Shield Piercing is so common shields don't hold on like they used to nature is also arguably the best healer power apart from its power consuming ways and how could you compare a shield to a healing power like what lol? how long have you been playing
    I never said anything about sorcery range in the circle i was saying what if we gave water to charges
  4. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Like It Seems Your Not Reading What I Put
  5. Nangaf Well-Known Player

I know u dont say anything about circle of sorcery, i just tell you some healing power need more a buff than water, like the circle of sorcery ( so small vs circle of water). I just say need more focus on buff other healing power before put focus on water.

water is not power angry, 3/4 of the time i just use tsunami strike and it do the job.

( i play from day one in 2011 on pc and now on xbox)

all the change you say can be great, but i just say others healing power need focus before water that it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Your pulling stuff i never even named i said water is power hungry all i said was water is underwhelming and whats your name on xbox for i can inspect you just cause you played since 2011 doesn't mean your knowledgeable or have the skill
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

There's a real irony to you impugning someone else's skills while saying that water (of all things) needs a healing buff. Inspecting or dissing someone isn't going to add a shred of merit to your suggestions.
    • Like x 2
  8. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Ikr im such a different breed
  9. Nangaf Well-Known Player

Im not telling im a god or i know everything , i just tell you , IN MY OPINION , many other healing power need more a buff than water, that it.

( you tell me how long have you playing the game : i just awnser to your question 2011, never say i know everything because i play from day one )
  10. Monkeyboy Committed Player

As with all powers the right loadout makes a huge difference. Your perfect loadout is lacking in my experience. I would suggest a loadout of:
    1. priority heal- Soothing Mist
    2. group heal- Mending Wave
    3. Riptide- for double pools
    4. Solace of the Sea- pool
    5. Bubble(4 man) or Tempest Guard(raid)- shields
    6. Supercharge- your choice

Barring a specific fight or build for a fight, the loadout above has all the tools you need.
    - Start fight off with double pools
    - Use priority heal or group heal as needed
    - Shields are weak but useful for pickups and emergencies
    - While your double pools are active and/or no healing is needed, weapon attack boss or mobs to return power.

Water is in a good place but as with any healing power, you can't spam heals and expect to retain any power.
  11. Oceanly Well-Known Player

i had everything i just changed smoothing mist and bubbles if you read it i put if smoothing mist healed everyone instead of one
  12. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Tsunami Strikes heals everyone lol not soothing mist
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn't ever able to not heal any elite raid with water. Yes, you have to switch up your loadout for certain mechanics/bosses but if you know the power and its benefits, its no big deal.
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Sorcery needs more help then water, water can have 4 solace of the seas out at 1x with flood of power and the use of riptide.

If you choose not to use this that's on you, but you cant realistically sit here and say water needs more help then sorcery.

Hows nature need buffs? I'm nature and have 0 issues as a solo healer at end game. So explain to me how nature is suffering and requires a buff.
    • Like x 1
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Agreed. Out of all the healers, Sorcery (although still 100% viable) has the least advantages in comparison to the others.
    • Like x 2
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Please don't touch sorcery. Please. Nothing good has come from adjusting powers.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's not true. They did a great job readjusting the tank powersets last year.
    • Like x 3
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm curious to see how the upcoming supercharge check is going to turn out.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well I read they're only touching DPS supercharges and everyone mainly uses Neo-Venom Boost so how do you think that's going to go?