Water Bug - For Batuba

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Healing Juice, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Healing Juice Active Player

High tide into shark frenzy doesn’t always hit criticals. Only sometimes.
  2. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

To expand on this:
    Instead of High Tide guarantee'ing that Shark Frenzy is always a crit, it seems to be coded as increasing critical chance after "x" period of time. If you hit a burst might power right before/as Shark hits the target, it is guaranteed a crit.As seen in the footage below at time stamp 11:29, the first showing of it has a double crit where Shark and Sonic both crit from the High Tide PI, but afterward Shark didn't crit, but Zip Tie attack did. This interaction can also be used to guarantee a crit on the 100% super Call of the Deep from water.
    • Like x 1
  3. Healing Juice Active Player

Nailed it Crescent! Hopefully they figure out a way to fix these issues.
  4. Healing Juice Active Player

Any update on this?
  5. Batuba Developer

I have not been able to reproduce this bug locally. I've tried various combinations including what was seen in the video, however shark frenzy is always criting for me. Is there anything else that is being done where you see non-crit damage being triggered more frequently?
  6. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

If you only hightide-shark you prob won’t see it. I think other things your doing might take the shark crit if timed correctly. Try running a constant rotation and you might get catch it like that.
  7. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Try doing 20 cycles of the following:
    - High Tide
    - Use Shark and then spam the input for Waterspouts
    - tsunami strike afterward to lower high tide

I just did ~10 cycles and I haven't missed a crit on Waterspouts yet but Shark has missed 3 times. Most times both will crit but occasionally Waterspouts will crit and Shark won't, and it should be the reverse.
    • Like x 1
  8. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

It might be high tide related as Mending Wave says "If you are in High Tide, Mending Wave will critically heal." I only ever get the first heal to crit off of high tide. It might also be related but this is after using Tsunami Strikes to lower the cooldown of course.
  9. Healing Juice Active Player

I run bubble, drown, high tide, shark frenzy, tsunami strikes, and whirlpool. In that order. Sc doesn’t matter but when using that rotation, shark frenzy only crits about 60% of the time.
  10. Healing Juice Active Player

While you’re looking into it, feel free to buff up the damage of water as well lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Psshh, try buffing your skills! :p
  12. Healing Juice Active Player

Woooow hahaha okay X . Just for that, I’m going prec! Haha
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Bout damn time...
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Batuba, I honestly don't know how you're not able to reproduce the "bug". Ive been noticing it ever since Water was released, and still noticed it from time to time. Shark Frenzy may not crit, but a power right after Shark Frenzy will. If just using Shark Frenzy by itself, it will crit every once in a while. I will test again later once I get home from work just to make sure its still doing what its not suppose to.