Water Bug - for Batuba (another one)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Sep 5, 2019.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Ability "Bubble" has the effect to do additional Damage while in Dps Role. This is done by 3 Might ticks/hit.

This works fine when your Bubble is up. But when your Bubble bursts due to high Damage its gone. Whats worse is, that if an Electricity or Celestial Healer does his/her/its Shield, its overwriting "Bubble" wich destroys it and also the additional Damage. Also, if a Celestial/Electricity Shield is up while i activate "Bubble" its not overwriting the Healer Shield (wich is good) but its not granting the additional Damage then.

If possible, please let the additional Damage apply not while the Shield is up, but rather on the Power being triggered.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

It doesn't do extra damage while in DPS role. It says specifically "While inside Bubble, your attacks have a chance to deal extra damage."

Whether it is busted by damage or overwritten, you are no longer inside of Bubble, and therefore your attacks will not have a chance to deal extra damage.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youre Right. I think its basically an almost useless power as a Dps unless they change it since its almost every 2nd or 3rd Bubble wich gets overwritten. Even worse when having a Water healer in the Group that resets Bubble.

However this is not a bug then. My bad
    • Like x 1