Watcher broken in GU41

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sbel, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 24
  2. Proto1118 Committed Player

I tested the Watcher out in Gotham Under Siege.
    In healer stance, 60-70% health, the Watcher attacked the enemies and it used Soul Siphon but it did not heal me at all. Blew through it's power so I used Ritualistic Word. That gave it back power but the same thing happened again. No heals and I was not at full health from RW.
    Pets need to be looked at/fixed ASAP.
    • Like x 5
  3. SSB Active Player

Same thing again today. I ran ICW, Necro, soloed Obot and every time it used soul siphon it was to attack and its looking like it dies way easier than before too. I let my health get to about 25-30% against Obot and all it did was use soul siphon to attack instead of healing. It kinda seems like the watcher has forgotten what its supposed to do.
    • Like x 1
  4. Forced Penance New Player

this bug needs fixing...I don't use watcher often now, but I did use it quite often when I was leveling and gearing
  5. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

The devs really need to get going on this and fix what has been broken... having a HEALING pet that no longer heals is a major problem for many Sorcery healers. Devs please fix ASAP!!!
  6. Wanning Comet Committed Player

This bug, like many other bugs is because certain changes made for pvp for GU41 are now in pve. Earth tanking, certain pets, shields, all are from the pvp changes. Please fix all of them.
    • Like x 3
  7. xXS0EXx Committed Player

This needs to be fix ASAP! +1 OP
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 7
  9. drenz Developer

I've got a fix in for this now.

Your Watcher will be back to casting Remedy on you again, with our next patch.

Thanks for the report all,
    Drenz
    • Like x 14
  10. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Thank you VERY much for jumping on this so quickly!! **KUDOS**
  11. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

To be clear, does "next patch" mean the one tonight, October 14th? Or does it mean the next patch after that?
  13. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.