Was the demotion of FP announced?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

No comment specifically, because we should probably keep it in that other thread :)
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Yeah, sorry I didn't realize I was off topic with my response.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Agreed.

The funny thing about Metahuman is that at launch, he was more threatening than some of the bosses you put on a tier above. Poor Titanic Trenton was nerfed so much that his mechanic with the bazookas can be completely ignored. Now I feel weird comparing him to other bounties since only him got scaled like that, perhaps intentionally since Calculator Bot exists and a dev could have probably wanted only Calc to be the full 8 player threat.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

No, all good a few of us deviated in to that, figured it was best to dial it back before we all derailed. :D
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Then do I need to make a recording of me being unable to launch the Vault from the new UI? Is that what it takes? I have lost 4 days now of not being able to enjoy the Vault goodies. 4 Days that I won’t get back because of a malfunctioning UI that you say my inability to use if unfounded. This is why feed back is useless.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I agree with that, it's cause calc bot came later, was metal man bat added later on as well, I feel like he was, but my memory might be wrong. I'm pretty sure Synn was added later on as well yeah.

It would seem a few are like that actually just in general, Shadow Golem was definitely added later and prior to that Shogg was the big bad guy, but I've erred towards putting him on the moderate scale now too.

They definitely move these bounties when stuff gets clamped. I guess it's realistically just a matter as to what extent and is that extent acceptable.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I would 100% make a video of it, just put it in the UI thread though :D
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

This is the UI thread
  9. Proxystar #Perception

10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Nah, it's the Flashpoint moving to EEG thread, I fell into the trap as well.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Seemingly the best inadvertent trap ever it would seem
    • Like x 1
  12. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I feel like it was. Synn was added later definitely, I remember people were speculating the 2nd Thanagar boss would be in a new area of the map, and instead we got a shared spawn.

Since I'm too lazy to create a TierMaker template. Post clamp when applicable (a few would be different otherwise):

High

Brine Hulk
    Starro (no quicklime, else, moderate-low)
    Giant Robot
    Shadow Golem
    Doomsday
    Metal Man-Bat
    Onimar Synn
    Nth Metal Golem
    Calculator-bot
    Subject Doomsday
    Black Manta
    Giganta
    UV Babyface
    UV Snake
    UV Harbinger
    Barbatos

Moderate

Shogg Lord
    Trench Mother
    Metal Red Robin
    UV Clownsanity
    Batmage's Demon
    The Drowned
    Murder Machine
    Dawnbreaker

Moderate-Low

Mammoth
    Metal Raven
    The Merciless

Low

Mist Enhanced Iconics
    Superman
    Dr. Light
    Johnny Quick
    Superwoman
    Ultraman
    Owlman
    Psimon
    Gizmo
    Jinx
    Bizarro
    Hank Henshaw... henshawn, henshew...? asjdeafieuf (forgot how to spell his surname)
    Superboy
    Steel
    Elder Daemon
    Metal Starfire
    Metal Beastboy
    Metahuman
    Gorilla Grodd
    Cheetah
    Red Death

-----------------------------------
    Don't know where to put, never confronted these post-clamp, so I put how they felt at launch:

Eclipso (High)
    Ultra-Humanite (Moderate)
    Solomon Grundy (Low)
    Gentleman Ghost (Low)

Also, FP Generals would be all over the place due to different combinations. But Terra, Murk and Aqualad are the worst.

Edit: forgot the FP Paradox demons, all would be high, except the one with blade hands being low.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Good customer service doesn’t involve going with every demand. Good customer service takes constructive feedback to improve. There’s a difference
    • Like x 2
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Good customer service means addressing your irate customer, understanding why they are upset, and attempting to resolve their issues.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you’re having issues getting into the vault than you should be reporting it instead of making comments like your recent ones. I haven’t had any issues getting into the vault. I’ve done it on multiple toons every day since the update. If you’re having an issue than maybe others are too. Could be a bug, could be that you aren’t understanding the navigation. Either way that is feedback that they could use. Easier to show where the issues are with a video
    • Like x 2
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Again, some customers will be upset over anything and no REASONABLE change would fix it. You’re upset over the clamp and that some won’t accept your feedback. So you’ve started using more snarky comments about the game in general. That’s not feedback. And most customers services will just node and wave.
    • Like x 2
  18. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I am upset over the UI change, that is what this discussion is about. I have missed out on 4 days worth of Vault goodies because of it.
  19. Grim931 Committed Player

I don't think you understand...

I'm literally asking a Dev to make it viewable on our stats page.

We're not really getting a lot of info on how this is working, there's a pretty significant gray area of what's going on with Arts, Augs, League Buffs, and other modifiers that aren't as simple as taking them off and putting them back on.

We already have a menu that shows us current buffs and what percentage that gives us. I want them to break this down further on our stats page. You have base stats, plus the benefits from every other source. It might be beneficial to see what's important or impacting our stats to see which to focus on first.

This literally has nothing to do with you, I had questions over how the clamp is working and you simply don't have the answer. There is no work for you to do. That's what I'm saying and you are utterly failing to grasp for whatever reason, and on top of that you are trying to dismiss it in regards to something completely different by trying to derail the discussion.

This does have something to do with EEG, and all aspects of it... past, present, and future. So yes. It is in line with the discussion. Please quit trying to suggest otherwise.
    • Like x 1
  20. Grim931 Committed Player

They have all the math laid out. All I'm asking for is for then to show their work. Should be simple, right?

And believe me, I do. I barely play, and other games/entertainment have become more fun. Sucks because I have so much invested, but I've been able to save quite a bit from not renewing my sub. Haven't spent a dime since last December. Waiting to see how this new DLC is, if it's the same train wreck the previous ones have been, then I'm done. Just isn't worth it anymore.
    • Like x 2