Was that a potencial hint at future content? :P

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elusian, May 10, 2018.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Speculate away...

[IMG]

Marked red area. Can be found at the weekly updated Daily Planet Newspaper dispenser from today.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

I wonder how much time you took to paint all those letters red.
  3. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Can be. But right now seems like Teen Titans is the next content to come in-game. It will be cool if they hinted it, though.
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

A few seconds tbh. It took longer to open and close the program again xD

- open Photoshop
    - create a box over the area with the "Rectangle Tool"
    - fill the box red
    - set the box to "Darker Color" in the layer options
    - done

It will paint all white and close-to-white areas (hence why a bit of the background is red too).
    • Like x 2
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Yeah but that could give them an explanations as to why Bats, WW and Co. cant help them cause after the DoS event they are the "last" bastion to defend earth and who knows what villain they throw at the world then cause Sups will be out of question then regardless if he gets his rebirth chapter in that event too or not.

Also curious what galactic threat could be there that requires the A-listers to go on space duty ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Hmm this sounds a lot like what they're doing in the comics right now with No Justice. Teams formed by Brainiac to fight off 4 cosmic entities ready to consume worlds...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Probably has less to do with the Titans and more to do with the reason superman needs our help against Doomsday instead of the rest of the league
    • Like x 3
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Have you been on Test recently?

I remember Supergirl mentioned something very similar in her introduction mission for the Death of Superman content.
  9. Multiverse Creator League

Using Photoshop.... probably 52 seconds. ;) ;)
  10. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I didn't mean that they hinted Teen Titans here, I meant "It's cool if they hinted whatever comes next". :)
    • Like x 1
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Probably related to the E3 episode we just had (creating context for exactly when this event takes place maybe) or the next E3 pt. II episode they implied was coming.
  13. TestReporter Loyal Player

Probably just the classic comics excuse, no1 helped superman cuz they were busy saving lifes while he was getting destroyed by doomsday in the new raid.
    • Like x 2
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

LOL Team Flash is Trash -> Robin,Harley,Atom & Cyborg
  15. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Lol luckily the flash doesnt need much help
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Have to agree with TestReporter above. It's probably a way to explain why all the big league superheroes won't be fighting Doomsday in the DoS storyline.
    • Like x 1
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i keep forgetting we have that newspaper thing.