Wardens of Infinity (US-PC-Hero)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Swagic, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Swagic New Player

~ WARDENS OF INFINITY ~

"Across the multiverse we roam, our reach knows no bounds. To protect life, to ensure that evil experiences fear. We are infinite.."

Hello all! We are a new, USA based guild looking to recruit! We welcome all who wish to join, primarily we are a PVE content focused group, wanting to build a strong and friendly gaming atmosphere. We are new to the game, but this group has been together for some time. We are active and our play time ranges but is mostly centered around a USA-EST window. We really don't have any requirements for people to join, any level, power set, CR, its all good. However, all you superhero knock offs stay away, no "SupermanX12030" here please.

Highlights:
    - Friendly Atmosphere
    - Active
    - PVE Focused
    - Discord

Applying:

If anyone has any questions or want to join, please feel free to contact me here on the forums, respond to this threat with your character name, or add and message me in game. IGN = Ryker Raij. Thanks all and stay safe out there!

Alternate Contacts:

- Phantom Voltz
    - Cozmodian
  2. Kuridal New Player

im interested in maybe joining would love some more info. im new to pc but have been playing dcuo since launch on ps4/xbox recently swapped to pc for a fresh start
  3. LtSnipe New Player

I'm also interested in joining. I just starting playing a couple days ago. I was really big into City of Heroes way back when.
  4. magus7417 New Player

Hi i am a returning player and was looking for a guild to join. IGN is Aeona Omega
  5. Swagic New Player

Hey guys, ty for your interest. Add me in game, Ryker Raig is my ign. Also feel free to send me and in game mail and I'll snag ya when I can!
  6. Philomath New Player

I'll join, very new to the game but played other mmo's. Toon name Courajad
  7. FortyNothing New Player

I'm very interested. I currently only have a CR 53 Munitions Villain at the moment, but I would love to make a new toon for the right league. I'd even be willing to level them up to like 25 with Daybreak cash then grind out the rest. What do you guys need? I'm pretty much a full time gamer and can put in many hours most days.
  8. TekUltra New Player

I am interested!
  9. Sindrogo New Player

I have a villain in our mirror guild "The Nemesis Void" I should be able to add you. I also have 2 hero's in Wardens of Infinity.

You can find me in game on my villains (Sindrogo Ka, Sindrogo Tain). I'm also on Discord @ Sindrogo#2732