War Party is opening it's doors (USPS Hero)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Delta795, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Delta795 New Player

Sorry I missed your message last night, I was in game but family was in my ear. I think for the moment we will take a pass. I'd hate to have someone join in and feel completely left out, and right now we are helping a few others get their cr up. I think its just bad timing
  2. KillSwiich Well-Known Player

hey guys im lookin for a home.. ive been away for like 2yrs since ps3 but im back and ready to wreck ****. plz add my PSN MuzikMajuhMalfia
  3. Delta795 New Player

How long do you think it would take you to get to 100cr
    Anything below that may get you somewhat left out. I don't want anyone to feel not wanted as its not a level we run much
  4. KillSwiich Well-Known Player

im a 73cr so idk
  5. Saybro Committed Player

Yeah no worries. I get on sparingly just to chat every so often but i wont be done completely until then. But will do man.
  6. Delta795 New Player

Happy Monday!!!!
    Good to see so many new faces that are fitting in quite nicely. Quite a few of them went from T5 -T7 in last weeek and are pretty solid players.

That being said WE ARE STILL GROWING!!!!

So if you're tired of pugging or just looking to finally get into a good league with GREAT people. Hit us UP!
  7. Delta795 New Player

New Episode drops tomorrow who else is excited? I know we are!!!

Come on and join the fun with us
    [IMG][IMG]
  8. mightyjerm New Player

Still need active players!!!
  9. lord kelsoe New Player

Still looking for new members
  10. Willcore New Player

I've been trying to message you guys. But it says none of you are online. The name is Butchercore. Feel free to message me!
  11. Delta796th Loyal Player

Sorry we all have a few alts too. That and something is up with my regular forum log in. I'll look to see if your on now
  12. Delta796th Loyal Player

We are still actively recruiting!!
    Glad to say we have picked up some very good people here as of late, that fit in well with our mix bag of miscreants!

Hit us up online if you want to chat
    Delta795
    TheShaz
    Delta
    Heartsbane
    Lord Kelsoe
    Trickz
  13. Delta796th Loyal Player

Hope everyone out there had a Merry Christmas and Santa brought you what you wanted!
    If you are still pugging and looking for a good group to run with, then HIT US UP
  14. Picture Active Player

Messaged Delta, hope to get a response soon!
  15. Delta796th Loyal Player

Got it, see you in game
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bump for an Amazing league that is still actively recruiting------
    • Like x 1