War Party is opening it's doors (USPS Hero)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Delta795, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Delta795 New Player

War Party has been an active USPS HERO league in DCUO dating back to March 2011 on the Redemption Server. Currently we are looking to grow and strengthen our numbers by adding new fresh faces to our ranks. We are a laid back MATURE league looking for the same. We have multiple ranks within the league ranging form the laid back gamer, who just wants to chill and play up to our well informed and skilled War Council. League rank is not tied to in league but by how much each player wants to be involved.

We are primarily and end game league, but that doesn't exclude you from joining our the party. Primarily looking for those 100cr+, but will bring right people in if below that. Our primary rules 1) be Mature 2) Have a mic / or way to communicate effectively in game 3) Have All "active" toons in league. 4) Have fun!

In addition to running pretty much ALL content we host regular scheduled events like our Tournament of War as well as mini events for funzies where prizes and bragging rights.

If interested feel free to respond in this thread or message any of the following in game

Heartsbane
    Bloom Goddess
    Delta795
    TheShaz
    Lord Kelsoe

• Like x 2
  2. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Is there an SP requirement? I'm still in my 120's.
    • Like x 1
  3. Delta795 New Player

No SP requirement. We can help you to get more, but that's up to you.
  4. Delta795 New Player

Added 2 fresh faces last couple days so I wanted to say
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DEATHbyLIGHT New Player

Hey so I have a cr 98 154 sp quantum dps/troll that needs a league. I don't get on until after 6pm PST, but I'll message one of you in game tonight. Toons name is saiyan monSTAR
  6. Delta795 New Player

Cool if I'm not on either of my toons below (I don't usually get on till 8 or later CST)
    Delta795
    TheShaz

You can hit up:
    Heartsbane
    Bloom Goddess
    Lord Kelsoe

And they can chat with you a bit.
    Thanks for the interest
  7. Delta795 New Player

Also if you just want to do a few runs and chat with us to see if it may be a good fit, feel free to hit one of the people listed above up when on.
  8. Heartsbane Committed Player

We have so much in the pipeline right now that this is an exciting time to join. I hope those that are interested find us to be exactly what you've been looking for.
  9. Delta795 New Player

Reset day bump.
    [IMG]
  10. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Interested if have opening for 142cr 227sp sorcery heal and dps are both 142 Mufasa tithonus Hero
    • Like x 1
  11. Delta795 New Player

Most definitely..
    I'm not sure what time I'll be on today, but I'll pass your name onto some of the other league leaders.
    I'll have them reach out to you
  12. Delta795 New Player

Our Raid Leader Kelsoe is reaching out to you now
  13. Delta795 New Player

So far so good! We've added some new folks to the PARTY! Still looking for more
    The War Council is putting together a mini event shortly so now's a great time to see what we are all about.

Hit us up here or in game

Heartsbane
    Lucy Furr
    Delta795
    TheShaz
  14. Delta795 New Player

Royals win Game #1 Bump!
    [IMG]

Oh and still looking for more active players that are tired of pugging! Come join the Party!!!
  15. Delta795 New Player

Still actively recruiting. The response so far has been good and added 7 new players to WarParty
    So if you are tired of pugging, or running in a league where nobody talks, helps or runs content together give us a look
  16. Reindeer Milk New Player

Hey I wanted to know if I could join, I just got back to dc. Before I stopped playing I had a 131 muni troll 106sp 98pvp (villain) but now that I'm back my main will be on the heroes side. My name in game is Banished Boy I am currently working on getting to lvl30, After getting to lvl30 I can get my stats (cr,sp,pvp) up pretty quick. btw I am a hl dps/troll
  17. Delta795 New Player

We do not have any CR requirements and a few people that do play lower CR on alts. Just to be fair we primarily play end game. We could assist as good people is the goal I would just be concerned for you as many of us do not really play low level stuff. We would be willing to help level though.

If interested still let me know as obviously you are not new to the game. I'll be on after the WS game tonight.

Delta795
    TheShaz
    Or
    Kelsoe
    Lord Kelsoe is our raid leader
  18. Reindeer Milk New Player

Ok I'll message you when you get on in game
  19. Saybro Committed Player

May be interested. Won't be on until December though. Training.
  20. Delta795 New Player

Cool, hit me up when the time comes and we'll go from there