Wait what...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Barry Allen, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Walvine Well-Known Player

I think lafreeze has possest the comerce gamers ,But I blame lafreeze for Brexit too.
    Lowest I saw new seasonal collection pieces were 2 mill meaning members would have to pay over 24 million for an accessory :eek:.
    • Like x 1
  2. August Moon Well-Known Player

i wonder if they just updated the lockboxes instead of going the time capsule route if any of this crap would have happened
    • Like x 1
  3. myandria Item Storage

According to Mepps' post, many players were not affected by the tax because they fell under the lowest bracket (500 million). So there are a lot of players that are still not rich. I think that players who lost money are trying to get that money back and that is why the US broker is once again flooded with high prices. 90 mil for a collection piece that can be purchased from the Event Vendor is unacceptable and an item like that one should have been account bound, in my opinion.

Just because highly coveted items are not on the broker now doesn't mean they won't end up there in the near future if the devs keep them tradeable. More than likely those items will be priced at the max limit or close to it.