Vought International (VOUGHT Int) U.S. Hero

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by StarlightOfTheSeven, Jun 24, 2022.

1. StarlightOfTheSeven New Player

"That is our job, our honor. We are Vought. We make heroes super."— Madelyn Stillwell

Greetings,

Vought Int. is a casual group of players who are fans of the hit TV series "The Boys".
    We are a new League with a few dedicated players looking for others who enjoy the show and most importantly enjoy this game.

Players with characters based on the iconic characters seen in the show or original characters are happily accepted. We have members on both the East coast of the U.S. and the West coast.

We currently have a fully loaded League Hall with amenities for our members.
    If you happen to be a casual but frequent player with a love for the show and this game, and would like to find others who share your enjoyment for both, perhaps you are just what Vought Int. is looking for.

Thank you for your consideration.
  2. xxxCreedxxx New Player

Hello, I am interested in joining your league. My main is an earth tank: Judge Velos. I have several alts as well. I look forward to hearing from you.
    • Like x 1
  3. StarlightOfTheSeven New Player

Thanks for your interest in Vought Int. Please send a in game mail to "Voughts Homelander" and we will get you an invite ASAP!
  4. xxxCreedxxx New Player

Thank you
  5. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

What server?