Voltaic Bolt and Blast

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Swiftduck, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I noticed in pvp quite frequently these abilities do not hit properly.

Every other cast of these abilities yields no damage even though im locked on my target and facing them. The animation will play, but no effect is made. No message saying absorbed, or immune, it just simply misses.
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I meant to put this is the bug report section of the forums. Can it please be moved there?
  3. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Most of the time that happens when people cast a shield, sometimes it glitches like that but when the shield goes away you'll start to see numbers again
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

let me clarify when i say the animation plays.

The animation of the character plays but no lightning strike occurs.

Even if it has to do with shields. The effect of the ability should still play out. Then the fly text should display absorbed or immune.

None of the above happens. No lightning strike, no damage, no indications that it was mitigated.

The ability simply does not fire.
  5. niteravn Active Player

This also happens in PVE and happened before the revamp. It has been brought at different time but since there was no "love" for electricity, I figured that they just didn't care.
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Luckily I have not encountered this bug in pve, it happens to me every single match. It is indeed effected by shielding. You cannot damage a shield with Voltaic blast or bolt. You should be able to. Shields need to be looked at.