Volcanic calamity

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pyrometers, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Pyrometers Active Player

If possible may volcanic calamity become a 50% supercharge instead of 100. I tried using fireball barrage but 30% of the time if an allie is in the way fireball barrage does no damage and some times fireballs miss and do no damage.Point I just want a more reliable supercharge for my range loadout and volcanic calamity would be better in my opinion as a 50% supercharge.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They would have to reduce it's damage to make it a 50
  3. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Fireball Barrage is a very good SC, just get a little closer so that all the fireballs connect. I see it as a risky reward for getting in close. Volcanic Calamity is just right for 10000 cost SC
  4. Pyrometers Active Player

Yea I be in the adds/boss face casting fireball barrage however ,In JFA for example with 3 NPC melee the boss sometimes fireball barrage will hit allies and do no damage .I would be fine with them bringing down volcanic calamity damage for a consistent supercharge . If im using a range loadout in USRE i do not want to risk my 1 life trying to get the full benefit from fireball barrage . I get it volcanic calamity is a good supercharge for a 100% thats why I say my opinion but I just dont like the inconsistency of fireball barrage and volcanic calamity take a while to charge while blizzard ,oblivion ,megavolt is hitting every other set of adds . I guess im not seeing the full benefit of fireball barrage .
  5. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

In my honest opinion, please don't touch it or they will destroy it. We've seen the treatment for Fire in the past so please No, Don't touch it if it works.

I have plenty of other request for the power but the Supercharges are good enough, if they try to fix them we'll have to go back to use robot sidekicks.
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

I use Fireball barrage. I just feel better with it. If you land it on adds, it's a beast. :)

Also from midrange it hits for me with no problem. And it's easy to close up on a boss for a quick supercharge. Except maybe for grundy, but hey.. know the mechanic and you can land it on grundy all the time ;)

I don't thing volacnic calamity is too great, but does around the double damage from fireball barrage i think?