Up-Votes Needed VOICE CHAT FAILED CONNECTION 1.8.0

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gooneee, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Gooneee New Player

Please help , I have not been able to use in game chat for a week now. I deleted and re-downloaded the game I checked my setting and everything. This 1.8.0 error appears whenever I’m on the fifth connection to channel test. Please help!!!
    • Like x 13
  2. YeahyeahNO New Player

I’ve had no problems until today. In settings, I get the message: "voice connection test failed "(1.3.21600)". It works fun on other names, but not my main. I checked ps4 settings, tested mic, it works. Rebooting console and game didn’t help.
    • Like x 1
  3. Metallic New Player

Hello To all Reporting bug 1.3.21600 as well as a issue with my Events Tab I deleted my game reinstalled it and it still isn’t working made my league leader kick me from the league and re-invite me still not able to use voice chat my events Tab has no list meaning I can’t do stabilizer or any other feats in that category please help purchasing Stabilizers can get expensive !!! Also I need to be able to communicate with league mates as well as use a mic while playing, very essential !!
    • Like x 1
  4. Tero Active Player

I am unable to use the in game voice chat feature as well I can't hear anyone not in league, not in group not even in proximity or custom channels
    It's frustrating at so many levels my push to talk works fine though 0.o
  5. Kahryzma New Player

Was working yesterday (12/16/2020) and not today.
    • Like x 1
  6. madaoturles Active Player

Same problem here, voice chat not working on 3 of my characters but the rest are fine.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hysteria New Player

I've been having the same issue for a couple of days. Yesterday it somehow fixed itself, but today I haven't been able to use in-game voice chat at all. (USPC)
    • Like x 1
  8. Terror-Go-Round New Player

Keep getting error 1.3.21600 when attempting to test voice chat on my main.
    • Like x 1
  9. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Mine is happening too. I keep getting the error message when attempting the voice test. I see my league tab doesn't even show the number of people who is on mic either making it seem like no one is on when I know my friends are on.. this also started a week ago and I ended up system restoring my pc and it did help for the time being. Another issue too at that time was my channel tabs and even the league tab wasn't loading so somewhat the same issue is happening again except I see the tabs. Just mic is not working and the game is not showing the number of who is on the league mic chat. Please fix this issue. USPC
  10. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

11. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Update: So once again I system restored back to 12/08/20 and now my league and channels show how many is on and I hear everyone and my mic is working again. This is not the proper fix, but it temporarily helps.
  12. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Update and possible fix???: So... it stopped working again and then I checked my laptop settings thinking maybe I have to update it and sure enough I had a crap ton of updates xD Not sure why I wasn't notified, updates were not paused *windows 10 home* even drivers had to be updated on the optional updates section. Soooo perhaps maybe check if your computer is fully updated?