Voice and weapon effects problems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

When I log in a character, everything is fine. When I switch to an alt however, I lose all weapon sound effects and NPC sound. Have to log out of game with the alt and log back in before I regain sound effects. Have talked to other league mates and they are having the same issues.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Having the same issue still USPS4 the audio drops in and out.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's a known issue and they have identified it and are working on it.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I hope they fix it soon, I’m holding off on checking out the new episode until they do. Having the sound cut off during a cutscene is going to kill the mood a bit. It might kill me too, if there’s any attacks or mechanics with audio cues.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Trust me, losing the audio makes the final boss of the elite duo a lot harder. Lex has an orbital strike attack that essentially one shots you, and having no audio combined with the fact the FX indicator on the ground is a very similar colour to the actual floor is a deadly combination. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I definitely made the right decision then. I would have been rather upset if that happened to me. :p
  7. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

You should be fine as long as you log out of the game completely to switch characters. It’s really annoying, but that at least fixes the issue for me.
  8. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Tanking with my Rage character is really annoying now. I always base my attacks on the sounds in order to avoid rage crash, now I'm playing trying to guess when to use my powers.