VMF feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mynch457, Apr 26, 2020.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I've been having a extremly hard time tying to get both Hottie Tamales! feat as well as Brr! It's cold in here! feat. My league and I have tried to move the bombs away from the glass to make sure it doesn't break and every time we move the bombs away from the glass, it breaks. The bomb blast radius has got to be pretty big. We move all the bombs to the other side but it never fails, the glass breaks and the Thermal and Coolant always break. Any one have any advoce that will help me get these feats? I'm guessing i'm just having a ton on bad luck tying to get these two feats
    • Like x 1
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

The bombs will break them but you'll also need to pick up a bomb and dont throw it, you'll need to smash it on the side you want to break. Smashing the side you want will ensure the feat will pop when you beat Luther.
    • Like x 3
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Thank you, I'll give that a shot tonight. Very much appericated!
    • Like x 1
  4. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

The feat isn't about which side breaks, unless you specifically break a side both sides will break over the course of the fight. The feat is for specifically forcing one side to break by throwing the bombs at it during the second and third times the bombs fall.

The feats themselves say to make sure only that side ruptures as well, but I've seen it pop after both sides have ruptured providing only one rupture was caused by the players- whether or not this was a bug I'm unsure.

The easiest way to accomplish these seems to be by having Lex stay away from the side you're trying to break (usually with a tank) and making sure you're between the wall and the turret when the bombs drop so you don't accidentally chuck the bomb at the turret.

Happy hunting!
    • Like x 1
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Thank you for the nfo. I've been killing myself trying to figure it. Thank for taking the time to give me the advice. I'll put it to the test tonight!

Thanks again!
  6. Stardazer Committed Player

The easiest way I got the feat was letting the bombs break the glass on both sides and keeping Superman pinned down with the turrets. There will always be 3 waves of the turret and 3 times the bombs drop. On the last time the bombs drop, my group split to getting two bombs to each side. Now, keep Superman down with the turrets (do not destroy turrets) and burn Lex. When he puts his shield up, get all four power cores from the suits and give them to Huntress. We did it with 2 dps and 2 heals because the damage from the two ruptures is heavy.

Edit: I just realized you might be trying to get the two feats separately. :p What RoButkin says should help. Haha.
    • Like x 1