Vitalization Registration Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Superskull85, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sore Steadfast Player

SHHHHHH... Don't let DPS with troller gear laying around get wind of that.
    • Like x 2
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

There is more to it than that but... I won't post it. :p
  3. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

FWIW it appears this is STILL occuring on every re-zone.
    so, its not just a one time fix upon each log in.
    to get your full regen scaled with vit, you need to do the weapon switch each time you change zones as far as i can tell.
    • Like x 1
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Good to know. I can't edit the first post but hopefully SOE sees your comment.
  5. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

yeah, i still want to go back and test it some more, but after a few days of just checking my combat log it basically was 17 or 18 initial tier power return, but then with a weapon switch it would be like 24 or so, and then reset to 17ish when i entered a new zone.
  6. Daddio New Player

two trollers in my league have lost over 14 points of vit and cant seems to get it back no matter what...
    Hope a DEV sees and fixes this bug...
    • Like x 2
  7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Losing some portion of your Vitalization stat is not apart of this bug. If they cannot get their Vitalization back at I would recommend creating a new bug report or have them send in a ticket.
    • Like x 2
  8. Doc Holliday New Player

Yep I can confirm its every rezone, not log in and this applys to dps's as well who switch to troll stance, equip weapon, and then switch back to dps stance.

Really helps controllers in your group :)
  9. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

honestly the fact this has been around...since launch?... gives me little hope, lol.
    i'm fairly sure any bug that has been reported for this long but not fixed is just something that they feel is so mucked up in the code that it is not fixable without tearing the entire game apart.
    who knows though...

sadly, for those of us that have been dedicated controllers for the last 2 years, we know all too well that this is just one of the many long term class woes we have to suffer through.
    fly by night trolls and other classes just have no idea.

a bug like this would never fly if it directly effected healers or DPS.
    think about it... what if all of a sudden DPS bonuses didnt work unless you unequiped and reequiped your weapon every last time you zoned? yeah... the forums would explode.:eek:

the scaling of power regeneration is an integral part of the controller class... c'mon Devs! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! jus put your mind to it!!!! :cool:
    ::facepalm:::(
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Now that it has been acknowledged that you could leverage this bug to make your weapon regen HIGHER than it should be as well, it'll probably get more attention...LOL!
    • Like x 2
  11. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

sad but true.

sorry for the rant before... sometimes... this game... lol
  12. thelostczarnian New Player

well the issue fits the title so roll with it
  13. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well it is not going in my bug report and is not apart of this bug so don't expect it to get fixed because of this report.
  14. thelostczarnian New Player

you are too kind sir
  15. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

lmao!!! this is great ^
    • Like x 1
  16. Wizz Tron New Player

This is just another issue that SOE/DEVs refuse to resolve because the have no incentive to do so
    If you guys really want them to fix problems this game is having then stop paying them
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have identified the issue here. Thank you for the reports.
    • Like x 9
  18. Little Sister New Player

Awesome! Thank you for the update.
    • Like x 1
  19. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

WOW, and i missed this post!!
    great news!
    and i just came to post in this thread that with all the upcoming adjustments to Vit and Power for all roles that this issue really will be coming to a head.

awesome. hope this is on the way to a long overdue fix.
    • Like x 1
  20. Susanoo Well-Known Player

This glitch is still broken....I tested it today with 1282 vit I was getting 19 power back for tier 1 when I initially logged in......I switched to dps stance with the same armor but my vit at 982 and was still ticking for 19 power......after I unequipped my weapon and re-equipped it back in troller stance at 1282 vit I was ticking 22 power back like I was suppose to.....the problem is the game does not update the vitalization value when it changes like other stats
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.