Vitalization Registration Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Superskull85, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

What this bug affects:

This bug will not correctly register your Vitalization for Weapon Regen effects if you change armor. If you increase your Vitalization by 50 you Power out will not reflect the +1 Power/tick for Tier 4 Weapon Regen. So even though your stats may say you have gained 50 Vitalization you actually do not gain that increase.

What this bug is tied to:

This bug is directly tied to weapons. If you do not change your weapon you do not get an increase to Weapon Regen. To fix the bug you need to change from your current to another weapon and change back.

How to reproduce:
    1. Record your current Vitalization.
    2. Test your Weapon Regen. Record your Weapon Regen numbers.
    3. Equip gear other then a weapon that will either increase or decrease your Vitalization.
    4. Record your Vitalization for a second time.
    5. Test your Weapon Regen. You should not see a change from your first test.
    6. Now unequip and re-equip your weapon.
    7. Test your Weapon regen. You should now see numbers based on your second test for Vitalization. So say you increased your Vitalization by 100 your Tier 1 Weapon Regen should of increased by 1.
    Sources:
    Weapon Regen link
    • Like x 87
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

Vote this up people.
    top on my list of 'things that need fixin'.
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Voting is caring. ;)
  4. Echephyle New Player

I had a similar bug when changing my loadout midgame in stryker's island. My vit is normally 850 and my dominance 550. After my loadout change, my vit dropped to to a pathetic 500something and dominace around 300. Just before fighting gorilla grodd it came back to normal. Very strange
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

At least with the new forums we know who downvoted. ;)

To the above poster sounds like you lost your role bonus. It is a rare bug but it is not linked to this one.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

And you can see that same person having downvoted almost every bug report. Isn't establishing a reputation through observable behaviors neat!
    • Like x 2
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

must be the same guy that has been following me around for the last year downvoting every post i make.,
    sorry i left your league, smacked you in arena, or whatever it is that i did to hurt you so bad.
    really. can we hug?:eek:
    • Like x 3
  8. Gravitic New Player

Yeah, he's downvoting everything. I love that we can easily see it's him, though. And I'm sure that this sort of behavior will put him on the fast track to a forum ban for abusing the system.
  9. Sytenia Committed Player

I've asked him why he downvoted my bug report, in his reply all he did was ask for my gender...

Where we can just not take a person like that serious, this voting system does and that is a problem if you ask me especially in this place with bug reports.
  10. Shadow Vlad New Player

This has been going on for a very long time +1

As for the person downvoting I'm sure it's the same scumbag that down votes all the bugs, and only posts when trying to hit on girls. I think he's confused.
    • Like x 2
  11. Sylar-Man New Player

On one hand I want it fixed but on the other hand it is a very useful bug. I just pop drink a level 1 vit soda and then pop my trinket and switch weapons and let my regen be at the higher vit amount when I run raids.
    • Like x 1
  12. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

yeah, try that when you queue into a lair battle.
    not.
    in fact since they shortened the opening cutscene from 15 to 5 seconds for some god forsaken reason i am bascially forfeiting the first round every battle now so i can hotswap my weapon and get the regen i should get naturally.
    fantastic.

Its just friggin pitiful that this has been going on as long as anyone can remember... since launch???... and yet the DEvs have completely ignored it. basically we can assume this is something so broken that they just figure only a handful of informed players will ever know that they are getting screwed.
    really, its just more evidence of how theyve been treating the Troller class since ALPHA when they relegated us to power healers.
  13. Sylar-Man New Player

All you have to do is do it as soon as you log into the game and it will stick until you switch weapons so you don't have to try it before every lair battle.
  14. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i was told it resets every time you zone...
  15. Sylar-Man New Player

Hmmmm that I did not know.
  16. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

thats what the OP of this thread i understood to have told me on the old forums...
    TBH i have a hard time finding the #s when i play, lol, but just from how fast my blue bars regen it really seems like its every single zone.
    when i forget to switch in arenas or whtnot i instantly feel like i'm not regening as fast.
  17. Superskull85 Devoted Player

It reset on zoning at one point but that should not be the case now. Again a retest can figure out (which adds to my already big list of things to do IRL and for the game :/).
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

We all know everything you do IRL revolves around hockey and drinking beer.
  19. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Nice stereotype. :p
  20. Sore Steadfast Player

There's another one! I tease you and you respond politely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.