Vision Member berry's style MCU Need help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

VISION MCU Skin Below
    Armor styles, im having trouble identifying with mats and all that,
    so i have these, but i dont know exactly what is used, i have found tons of vision styles. but i like this one the best. anyone please post the back, head, and chest, or if you want just list it all but i think i know what most of it is, except the cape cause of the gold material, but the helmet, i think is it adaptable android? not sure. and the chest, i can't remember, who ever made this did a awesome job.

[IMG]
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

3. Toshknight Loyal Player

sorry they're so big, didn't shrink the image. but yea i really like this style set up, please help me figure what is being used
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Head - Adaptive Android
    Chest - High Collar

As for the back, I am unsure. You could probably use the fallen god cape as an substitute. If you need help identifying the other styles let me know. I pretty much have everything except the cape, but can double check.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Waist - High Density Tactical Archer (Team-Up Time Capsule, Green Arrow style) Should be in the Quark Vendor at a decent price.
    Back - Furious (Halls of Power 2 drops or Rare Style Vendor)
    Legs - Digital Invasion (Courthouse Alert or Rare Style Vendor)
    Feet - Owlsuit (Earth 3 Vendor, should be Source Marks and discounted now)
    Looks like he's using Red colored skin with Emissive Eyes (Face)

The Gloves/Hands i'm unsure of. It could be Arctic Gear, could be Fallen God, not sure to be honest.
    • Like x 3
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

Thank you both

Thank you both of you for responding pretty quick, i think we can get the adaptive android head in the promethium lock box, aswell ?or no? i feel like i have it somewhere, just can't seem to find it, im doing this vision on a older Main i use to play ALL the time, but then became a Speedster , Quantum powered Zoom look alike madman character, but i really got a refreshed love and nastalgic want to make vision on this older character yesterday, , as i said if you know, but i yea, this vision looks pretty good imo, and your help is very helping, hope you have a good day.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aesthete Well-Known Player

You can't find it because Adaptive Android style is only available for villians and is a PVP set. Heros have the Elemental Android variation. Anyway, your best bet is to hopefully get lucky from a promethian lockbox or just create a villian and buy the style using marks of triumph. I believe it's just a style item so shouldn't cost no more than 1k iirc.

EDIT: Correction. it seems to be a tier 3 (cr. 99) item gear not a style, so farming for it may take a while.
    • Like x 1
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

well. i do have two villains at over 300 cr. do i just buy it off the robot in HOD? where you get gear as you level up? or? is it the vendor that has the black lantern suit and all that stuff that cost 70 marks for each piece of armor
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it's a PvP set then you have two options: the PvP vendors or Promethium Lockboxes.