Villain League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mizz iZ, May 8, 2017.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I have added you to my friends list. If you add me to yours, I'm certain we will connect soon. Feel free to contact Faerydae or Astronoma as well. I look forward to meeting you! =)
  2. money New Player

Hi is it possible that you guys are still recruiting? im returning to DC Universe on PS4 and need an active league.
    my in-game charecter name is TheShadowOfTerror
  3. (((DOOM))) New Player

We are still recruiting sacrificial lambs...um I mean cool people:) Just get a hold of one of the officers on the front page. Or wait for one to get in touch with you.
  4. MangoMan New Player

Game Newbie with a low level (not yet 30) toon (named Metzlee) looking for a group of friends to hang with. I'll look for y'all in game.
  5. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

We could use more players in the early evening time and some tanks. But we welcome anyone who has a good attitude, plays regularly, uses in-game voice (talking not required), and can queue into CR appropriate content.
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

went atomic Harley :cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

sitting at 199cr as tank atm, but wont be long before im back at 201cr (hopefully)
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

How many day time players you guys have in your league? I have a leagueless tank I can work on but can't really play early evenings.
  9. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Typically, when I log on around 5-6 o'clock pm Pacific Standard Time there are about 4 other players on. We have a big group after 8:30, but sometimes we struggle for a tank.
  10. I3ridgeburner New Player

sounds good, apart from that terrible league name :(

You want "humble, cooperative (non-confrontational), respectful and hopefully socially adept personality types" and yet it's called "Psycho Path"?!
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

it is a villain league after all :p
  12. ZibzRO New Player

Hey guys are ya still active? I am new to the game and i am not doceted what to play as a vilain... but how is the atmosphere there? in the guild i mean?