Villain League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mizz iZ, May 8, 2017.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

<Psycho Path> is off to an amazing beginning. We've gained some valuable members over the past two days. Congrats to Faerydae for being our first member to donate prestige!! I think it was an Atlantean Specimen of some kind, for a total of 3 prestige! Thank you Faery!

We welcome all who are feeling motivated to gain CR and SP while enjoying game-play with a like-minded group of players.
  2. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Has it been slow the past few days or am I feeling anxious, lol! I haven't had anyone contact me for 5 days days
  3. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

4. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

5. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

We welcome all cool players, but if you happen to be a healer, that would be SO awesome! Also looking for more tanks. Hope to talk to ya soon!
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Yes normally on Thursday - Sunday is best days especially for those who work and have weekends off, it helps those people out if you have raid nights to ensure they get their content done when their able to play the game.
  7. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

8. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

9. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

10. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

11. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I've recently decided that I want to come back to DCUO. The past few times i've come back it's usually getting the new shiny toy of the era I'm back in and leaving again. I don't know if it's I just can't find that community to play with and keep me interested. I often feel alienated or a outsider and it causes me to just lose interest fast.

I don't expect the world to bend for me and cater to me at all by no means. I do tend to be very focused on wanting to get stronger. Getting SPs, doing raids, building prestige for myself and the group of people I am with.

I am very interested in seeing where this can go. I am currently redownloading DCUO will have character information and such for now I'm just reaching out seeing if you guys will reach back.
  12. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Im glad you replied to my post. We're an active, and many of us social, group of players. Many use voice chat so it's easy to feel connected. To make that better, I and my helpers understand the apprehension a player may have upon entering a group of unknown people. We do our best to bring you aboard with ease and comfort.

When we run raids, the low levels are not left out. Of course low level can't go to high tier content, but high-level players can go to low-level content, and it's not a waste. There's plenty of opportunities to receive base items, styles, and even Marks of Victory. There's also the reward for helping; that feel-good sense.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Find me in-game or leave your in-game name for me to find you. Then let's get this opportunity to fruit. I look forward to hearing from you =)
  13. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Thanks a lot I know it's still early but I get a good feeling about this. I am currently almost done updating the game will definitely get with you guys soon I can't wait thanks a lot.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

The league is coming along VERY nicely. Just the other day, our league as a whole ran two raids at the same time. Now I'd say that is pretty amazing during these times on DC. The best part is that everyone is polite, respectful, and cooperative.
  15. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

That stats revamp has some players feeling a little misplaced. The Gorilla exploit has many players feeling like victims of injustice. (Sorry about the fancy words, lol)
  16. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Lets give this ad a little bump! :)
  17. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I updated the primary recruit message of this thread today.
  18. profsmalls Active Player

I just joined Psycho Paths 3 days? ago and was greetedwith a warm welcome with no pressure to socialize in the beginning.

So for those who are socially inept or have social anxiety ( like myself) this is a great league to open up to and have those fears diminish.

This league also has a plentiful amount of members online throughout the day who would be happy to help with that feat your struggling with by yourself.

I want to also take this time to thank mizz iz (Harley) as it was difficult for me to find a league I felt comfortable in and the social dynamic has been perfect for me.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Thank you for the Kudos Prof. I am very happy that you are pleased =) Cya ingame!
  20. Drashin New Player

I posted in the other thread but I would like to join I am a USPC player and my character's name is Semayza.