[video].

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by bmurph101, Jul 13, 2013.

1. bmurph101 New Player

Some open world PvP I've had. Pretty new to the game (power levelled to 30 in like 2 days) and ground out some PvP gear.

Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated. Some questions I do have:

What do I do with all the lower tier stuff that I can't sell/trade?
    How the hell do I beat people who have like 3 different invulnerabilities and just spam them over and over?

Thanks in advance. Hope you enjoy
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Great to see new players join pvp, sad to say pvp has taken many turns for the worse, but still the pvp community is growing.

Delete that stuff, and just learn to utilize the best of what your power-set has to offer.

Welcome and Good Luck!
  3. bmurph101 New Player

Thanks a lot for the feedback... It's much appreciated.

Also if I might ask, someone told me the other day you end up getting 150 skill points. Is this true? I'm currently only at 34 so not sure if I got trolled or not.
  4. BackFreckIe New Player

The max atm is somewhere around like 165, I heard there's 170s but idk.

my feedback concerns your loadout. Since gadgets got an update you might want to spec into a power called Photon Blast. Its a 35% finisher that does good damage to other people. Alot of people complain about the people who use it but don't mind them, its a good power
    if you don't want change it that's cool too

and my last bit of villainly advice is that you should have killed those low level heroes. Its what we evil villains do lol
    they might kill you in an arena someday
  5. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

You started playing the game only a few days ago and already have full punchline pvp gear, that is an accomplishment.
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Redhot on USPC has 172 I believe. Either that or 171.something.
  7. Zpirit Dedicated Player

The cap is in the 170's, but truthfully there is no real cap. The " cap " is always being raised, and not everybody has the same " cap " either.
  8. bmurph101 New Player

Haha yeah but I like to spare the lowbies; they can't really defend themselves so it's not as fun to can them in 2 hits.

I'll definitely look into Photon Blast; as for the skill points, how do you get them? Are they randomly allocated to you as you play, or do you need to do specific instances/quests to get them?