Veteran player needs a hero league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Boston Phantom, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Been playing DCUO since 2012. The league I was in became extremely toxic so I now need a new league. Have 2 toon - William McGinnis and Lynda Carder. Both are trolls. Would love to join a friendly league that is active, runs feats and runs Eliete raids. Please let me if interested.
  2. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

He has changed his toons’ names to cover up his horrible reputation. Do NOT recruit this player. He is horrible. Cannot dps, cannot troll, cannot heal, cannot tank. He has nearly 700 skill points, and no skill. He actively sabotages feats, then brags about feats he achieves when pugging. By being 100% carried. We finally had enough. WE were not toxic - he was - and it finally reached a boiling point. No wonder two previous leagues booted him without explanation.

BTW, he cleaned out our league bank on his way out, and I have photographic proof.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yet this post is also toxic
  4. SppeMtoN Active Player

FIX ...STUFF???
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Like?
  6. SppeMtoN Active Player

VETERANS NEED THE SHARED BANK FIXED!
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Eh this is a recruitment thread. So yeah
  8. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

He just ticked off cause I've gotten feats either from the villain side or from LFG runs that he and his leaguemates couldn't get. I didn’t alway mess up feats runs. He is a liar. I do know how to play my roles. Did I ever claim to be the best? No. But I do what to do. I've reported his comment and also sent in a report for his toxic behavior.
  9. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

10. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

You want a tank that will pull everything directly INTO the group? This is your man.
    You want a troll that will not use a single debuff? Look no further.
    You want a healer that spends the entire raid in the corner, dropping healing pools, and somehow doing exactly ZERO damage (not an exaggeration)? Here he is.
    You want a dps that finishes 7th in every raid?

We’ve tried to reach him how to better play his roles, but the response was always “I know what I’m doing!” We’ve offered to help with loadouts, but were always met with “I don’t need any help!”

We’ve had to schedule feat runs around this player because we simply could not get them done with him, or he would purposely fail at a task. He has been carried to each and every feat he has in this game.

Unless he is truly such a villain that he joins hero leagues to be the worst player within each league, then I salute him. But his intelligence and mouth full of marbles leads me to believe otherwise.

This man will NOT help or improve your league in the slightest. Do not be fooled by skill points, as we were.
    • Like x 1
  11. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I didn’t finish 7th in EVERY SINGLE RAID you liar. If I was a bad as you claim, then you should have kicked me.
  12. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Fair enough. Sometimes you were 8th.

If I could have kicked you, I would have done so long ago. I was told that we are supposed to be a casual league and that you being bad was no reason to kick.

I also failed to mention the times when GOOD players would join our league, and then IMMEDIATELY leave once they saw your name in the league roster.
    • Like x 1
  13. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

You people are about as casual as the Russian Government is when you find it necessary to brag about who is top - DPS, Tank, Troll or Healer and put others down.
  14. Designated Well-Known Player

Sorry for barging in. I thk you 2 should add each other to ignore list and move on. Also the player that took the items from the league, should return them because no league wants tomeone that takes stuff on the way out. I think the coment got deleted but saw something like this a couple days past.

This thread is also becoming a bickering between you two, move on.
    • Like x 1
  15. Staggiie Level 30

We don't kick people for being bad. As someone who COULD have kicked you, I never did. And neither did any of our Leadership.

However, we won't run elite content with unskilled players that refuse to take our advice, learn, and get better. Because we simply could not clear it with you in the group and that has never shown any signs of changing. You were always a screw up who refused to change it regardless of how much we helped you. Absolutely ungrateful af.

Dubb is 100% correct that you (in any role) was a detriment to our progress in nearly any content. You're bad dude. But never kicked for it. You will be kicked for an attitude problem though. #Boston

Anyway, Dubb is doing a great service in warning other Leagues about you. Taking everything in the League Bank and then leaving is trash, just like your "skills." Good riddance.