Very active league recruiting. GoP (Guardians of Power)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WesPypes3679, Dec 30, 2017.

1. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Guardians of Power are now actively recruiting. Hero USPS

Super active league. Players on all the time 15 to 20 minimum during peak hours daily. Very rarely have ever been on and no one is...and that is usually 4 or 5am EST. Peak hours 2pm to 12am are full of league members daily. We have Full League Stat Bonuses unlocked. We hold each other to high moral and contributing standards. Everyone gets along and is willing to help one another. High Prestige. Very high ranking league for years. Members are friendly with women and men alike. We all share an enthusiasm for DCUO and do alot together as a league. Daily gear grinding, duos alerts and raids including elite content, pvp teamups, feat farming, league discounts for rare collections and much more. Our prestigious league has minimum requirements of only 200 skill points, Legendary Membership is a must, mics preferred not required (communication helps) We prefer to do things as a league but are not opposed to pug grouping players. We are a long established league with alot of experienced players. We do not consider ourselves elitists but have many high sp members. We share a wealth of knowledge and are humble enough to know we do not know everything.

Disclaimer: We do not tolerate scammers or cheaters.

If you have any interest in joining the most active league I've ever been in, look me or a leaguemate up for an invite. Contact me KhaosFyre or qEclipsep in game or here on the forums.
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Full League Run PanR. We do this kind of thing on a regular. Join us on our quest to continue being a top league.