Vent Thread: Games I Own yet Still Need To Beat

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Twilight-Man, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Dark Souls
    Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
    Halo Reach
    The Witcher
    Mike Tyson's Punchout
    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Absolution
    Skate.
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
    Condemned: Criminal Origins
    Vagrant Story
    Kung Fu
    Resident Evil
    Dragon Age Origins
    L.A. Noire
    Max Payne 3
    Skyrim
    The Matrix: Path of Neo
    Rage
    Infamous, Infamous 2, Infamous: Second Son
    Dead Space
    Portal 2
    Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
    The Evil Within
    Jade Empire
    Saints Row 2
    Batman Arkham City
    Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
    and so many more...

[IMG]
  2. JKwak Well-Known Player

Super Mario Bros
    Gothic 3 (only archived one ending because of to many bugs)
    GTA V
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

diablo 1 for playstation 1,,,,actually it was for the gray playstation before playstation had numbers,,,them vomit dog packs though...
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Nobody “beats” Skyrim. The game starts when you install the first mod, playing it Vanilla is just the tutorial/trainer level :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Halo Reach is my all time favorite. I spent many school nights playing with no sleep because I loved it so much. I got to Inheritor within 4 months. Now THATS a grind
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Goodluck with beating Tysons Knockout.
  7. Saami Loyal Player

Pacman and Tetris.
  8. JKwak Well-Known Player

like fallout 3, new vegas and fallout 4
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Not to mention Morrowind and Oblivion :)
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That would be most of the games on my shelf. :confused:

Just with the Legend of Zelda games, I still have to finish Skyward Sword, the HD remakes of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, Hyrule Warriors and Breath of the Wild. Breath of the Wild is rough because I have to manage my time playing it. It's WAY too easy to wander and explore, and I can easily lose four hours or more to that game without even trying. LOL I also shudder to think about Hyrule Warriors because they'll be coming out with the definitive "it's got everything from the Wii U AND 3DS games in it" version PLUS Breath of the Wild outfits for Link and Zelda.

I'm doomed. LOL

Anyhow, beyond that there's these:
    • Lego Batman 2
    • Lego City Undercover
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
    • Xenoblade Chronicles X
    • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
    • Fire Emblem Warriors
    • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (want to see all the end movies for all the characters lol)
    • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    And on top of all that I just picked up the Switch version of Bayonetta 2. :rolleyes:

Oh, and my own version of the game you never beat? Anything with the name "Animal Crossing." :D I'm STILL running my village in the City Folk game daily and I can't bring myself to delete my villages in the original Gamecube version and the Nintendo DS Wild World game. It took all my willpower to resist getting a 3DS because the only thing I would have played on it would have been New Leaf.
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I did it years ago, but I doubt my reflexes are up to the task anymore. LOL
    • Like x 1