Vending Unit 00, Vendor Style Vendor.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sbel, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Sbel Devoted Player

The promised Vendor Style Vendor is up on test. It's by the rare style vendor.

Each style is 10 Marks of Victory. So 10 MoV for a T1 head style, and 10 MoV for a T5 belt style.

It only shows the style that you're past, so level 70 something will see the styles through T3.

It has all of the T1 & T2 vendor styles, the Central City style (except the face), the 2 T3 styles that are relevant to you, all 4 T4 styles, and the Origin Crisis and Sons of Trigon Styles.

It's missing the Central City face, the Scion of Ion/Disciple of Parallax styles, and all T6 styles.
    • Like x 25
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Eh, I'm okay with the price. Whole lot better than the 70 per piece in Vending Unit 22.
    • Like x 8
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thank you for letting us know good sir...
    [IMG]

While you're there...have they added anything to the Rare Style Vendor...besides the DLC 14 style?:)
    • Like x 6
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Excellent....I was about to begin working on the Prideful set!

Will flag that, and finish the Ion style then :D
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

No, nothing new. :(
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

When you say this, you only mean all of the original purchasable styles right? Not any of the dropped styles?

Or dare I hope?

(Stupid Runes of the East I hate you so much)
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

Just the vendor styles.
  9. Juxes Committed Player

Not even Raptor tech?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

So more junk, cool.
  11. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Dose it have raptor tech ?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. Why do so many people not understand that this is a Tier gear vendor style. It only sells the styles of the Tier gear that you normally buy from vendors in HoD and Watchtower.
    • Like x 7
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Because many still hold onto false hope. It's all that's left. :p
    • Like x 5
  14. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I guess I miss read when the op said there was a new style vendor, I missed the part where he said it was only tier styles ? Oh wait that wassint mentioned:eek: That's what I get for skimming a post and asking a question
  15. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

But but but, It says even in the title "Vendor Style Vendor"
    • Like x 5
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I miss took tht for some sort of typo my bad, I hope everyone can put there lives back together after the travesty that has occurred today.
    • Like x 3
  17. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

There was a travesty? I thought someone else just read too fast like I always am doing. :p
    • Like x 1
  18. MeloMan New Player

Imo the 10 MoV price is a pretty fair compromise for people that wanted this. Nice job devs.
    • Like x 6
  19. MeloMan New Player

Ikr. Mepps even started a thread telling us this was coming and that its tier styles only. I guess people dont read.
    • Like x 1
  20. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Hope the list is not final and they will add missing styles as well as weapon styles(maybe a separate vendor with something like 5 MoV per weapon style).
    • Like x 4