Vault?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hotsizz1e03, Dec 21, 2015.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Anyway to update the vault so we can always receive Seasonal currency? Im pretty sure the community wouldnt mind the extra holiday currency running thru the vault.. I see you added some of the base items in the vault which are cool and extra incentive for feats. Never know might just very very slightly boost vault ticket sales..

This seasonal missions are the LEAST enjoyable to run for me, isnt really that fun.. I cant be the only one out here who thinks that.. Any word on adding the seasonal currency to vault?
    • Like x 4
  2. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

No thanks. Them attempting to add something to the vault will probably mess something else up somewhere else. It literally takes 30mins, if that, to run the seasonal outdoors and the event. Thats 8 marks your getting. Its plenty. And you can always run multiple toons
    • Like x 3
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

4. TestReporter Loyal Player

OFF TOPIC

2016 DCUO Wishlist
    ~Increased content difficulty
    ~MORE mechanics vs random hack and slash/ ads spamming missions/ one shot bosses
    ~More ethnic hairstyle.. Example dread in ponytail, dreads hanging.
    ~More Robe like styles, Or over the shoulder capes.
    ~More Loadout variety, instead of pre-made AM loadouts.
    ~More farmable EPIC rarity trade able styles
    ~More Sub avatar grindy like bounties
    ~More outside missions from start to finish. (not operations)
    ~More PVP content, or PVP Bounties that would make DCUO money on the side (PM me for the great thoughtout idea)
    ~Iconic pet trinkets that give iconic buffs for 20secs
    ~New MAP Explorations.. Even if its updated or patch after patch to expand the MAP later on over time.
    ~Less Q'ing up of missions
    ~Different legends loadout instead of different Legends skin but they all have same loadouts
    ~New UI
    ~New weapons over new Powers (IMO) Tired of one-handed, dual-wield, brawling,martial arts love.. expand them wit a 2.0 or something. or Let the least used weapons shine (staff, shield, rifle, dual pistols, bow)
    I like that, except new weapons over new powers, people just use hand blaster/brawling the others are not really being used, because of AM ( except for pvp and tanking ofc), new weapons are not changing anything, for now.
    • Like x 2
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

OMG THe frustration is real.. Sadly you are correct.. :eek::eek:
  6. Proxystar #Perception

No, I don't think you should get seasonal currency from the vault. if you want the "seasonal currency so much" then run the seasonal it's a pretty simple concept.

You're just another example of people wanting something for nothing.
    • Like x 2
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

But I want 100 marks of victory to drop from the vault instead of that single mark. Then I could buy all the vendor gear within a few days. :p
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You get 8 marks a day just taking 15 minutes and running the content. That's plenty. And people need to remember that once upon a time getting a mark from the Vault was a bonus, not a daily prize.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

No I don't want marks, I just want a big gigantic reward box that gives me everything in game, then I can just get back to playing another game :D
    • Like x 1
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

Nah, i want a cr booster bundle!
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

+1 from me, and here a Quote from my own thread about it with 27 upvotes so far. :D

• Like x 1
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I think that a seasonal vendor or having the seasonal stuff all year round in the marketplace would be better.
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

It's funny you say that. Cuz I've worked for everything I got in this game. I've been playing for over 3years. Been legendary for 2 and a half years. So by you ASSUMING bcuz I want 1 mark of seasonal currency that automatically puts me in a category of people who wants everything. How stupid to think going from me wanting 1 mark to you saying 100 marks is the same. It is the seasonal we still are talking about right? Not end game content which has more relevance towards my character. People on here be tripping. It's the vault relax. Smh