Vault: The metal NTH 3,000 exp has disappeared?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

If I'm not mistaken, when we made a vault a day, there's always a metal NTH of 3 000 exp (if I have a good memory for the number), but since the event, I don't have this metal NTH anymore, am I the only one?

From memory, there's almost one a day that has to fall down.
  2. possessed New Player

Yes,ones a week you get a 3000 exp nth metal but it only drops 1s a week , so you have to wait untill next week to get another one or wait untill reset on Thursday.
    • Like x 3
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Once a week.
    • Like x 2
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

3000 drops once a week. Every day falls from about 400 to 600.
    • Like x 2
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

ah ok, I was persuaded to drop more than that, I had to mix with the tickets maybe, which probably gives one or more chances to have more than one a week. :/
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It doesn't. The 3000XP only drops once a week, and once you have it, any trip to the vault gives less until the following Thursday. What probably threw you off was the Double Nth Metal week which meant 2x 3000 on Thursday and another on the following Thursday if you logged in after reset BEFORE server restart (and also ran multiple toons).
    • Like x 2
  7. Lara Committed Player

Nop that aint change anything you only get ONCE a Week so using Vault Ticket dont brings you a another 3k.
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

as stated the metal nth 3000 drop once a week.
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

ah ok :D
  10. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Oh yea i notice it droos once a week
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As everyone else covered....once a week.

HOWEVER...just imagine if it did drop once a day....hmmmm 1 million XP just from the vault drops. I like where you are going with this.