Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. TheKent Well-Known Player

I wont be on tonight much if any, Valentines day, wife comes first :p. I'll be on tomorrow though if you can't get anyone tonight.
  2. Karmen Frost New Player

I just wanted to stop in and say I've been in Validated for a couple weeks now and this is a great group of people. Everyone is extremely helpful and kind. They never make you feel bad if you don't understand something (like how to throw a health barrel) :) . If you are looking for drama free and really nice people you should probably try to join Validated!
    • Like x 3
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

Are you bored of shooting solo........?
    [IMG]

Well, jump over to the fun side........
    [IMG]

And get......
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Chosen One New Player

Welcome to all the new people who joined this week. We are still recruiting and we run all content not just t5 and the majority of us have 100+cr and 100+sp. We are looking for people who are helpful, drama free, 18+ preferably, but can make exceptions for mature individuals, and willing to play both roles. If interested contact myself, the Kent, or liquor box.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Bump for the good Guys.
    • Like x 2
  6. liquorbox72 New Player

Hello, my in game name is liquor box. I save lives daily. So far we've assembled quite a great bunch of players. Some new to the game, some higher geared players. But it's always good to have diversity. So if you are looking for a good group of people who run it all, you should check us out.

If you are level 30, 18+, and drama free. Come and be Validated.

You can contact me, liquor box, or the Kent, or chosen one, in game.
    • Like x 2
  7. liquorbox72 New Player

USps heroes looking for any level 30,18+, drama free players who need a league of like minded people who run all content all the time.

Hit us up in the game. Contact chosen one, The Kent, or me, liquor box.
    • Like x 1
  8. Spicoli New Player

What's up guys. Hope you are well.:D
    • Like x 5
  9. Chosen One New Player

Hi Spicoli, thanks for the free bump lol. I've been good and hope you have as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. liquorbox72 New Player

On Sundays, we go to the historic district and hang out at the beach. We have so much fun that you hardly notice the water treatment facility.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheKent Well-Known Player

This is what gets me through the week. League bonding at its finest. Style changes to beach gear not required but always appreciated.

P.S. Join Validated today for all your DC needs. Message Liquor Box, Chosen One, or myself (The Kent).
    • Like x 2
  12. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

Is your zef so fre$ ?
    [IMG]

if so you may wanna come check us out

Is the frightening world of PuG'ing getting to be too much?
    [IMG]

then maybe it's time you got
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. iSmashly New Player

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Stop pugging it's bad for your tables

Join Validatededed
    (/ °o°)/
    That's a guy raising the roof if you can't tell.
    Because he doesn't have to pug. So he's happy. Not flipping a table.

Contact the people do the other thing and watch out for snakes.

Also if you do join I'm obligated to inform you that I bite. Court order.
    Watch out for snakes.
    • Like x 1
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

She does bite!!!
    [IMG]

Get Validated and bite back!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

If pugging makes you feel like this
    [IMG]
    and makes you want to do this
    [IMG]

Then Join Validated and do this:
    [IMG]
    which will make you feel like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Free bump! Hey guys!
  17. liquorbox72 New Player

Hey DI! Thanks for the bump! We miss you.
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Cool group of guys the short time I was in their sister league. Very nice gentlemen. I was trolling then and recently switched back to a healer. If you want to actually have fun in game, join these guys. No egos or bs here. I only left because I have weird hours I play and not many people were around when I was.
    • Like x 2
  19. Nightscrive New Player

I play weird hours too, usually quite late but there are still usually a few people around to help out and as the league grows I'm sure there will be more and more of us. :)

But yeah this is hands down the best league/guild/clan/whatever I have ever joined. Nicest group of people and I'll never leave unless they change their name.

Tired of playing with assbags? JOIN VALIDATED!!!! :D
    • Like x 2
  20. Nightscrive New Player