Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Thepandasupreme New Player

Hello I'm 18 I've been playing for 4 years on villian side and decided to switch to hero I'm cr 64 but I mean I'm getting up there pretty fast and ik what I'm doing I'm a nature dps and my in game name is ThePandaSupreme... Jw how many member do you have right now and are you doing the newest raids?
  2. Juxes Committed Player

Hello there, glad to see you're interested in Validated.
    We sure are doing the newest raids, and we have about roughly 100+ members right now.

We have a few rules
    Must be 18+
    Need to be drama free, we are a mature league but we have fun too.
    Must have serious dance moves
    Must have some form of communication, either mic or keyboard.
    Would like you to do both roles, but not required.

If you this sound like your type of thing send message to BroadSt Bully, Akiko Tsunami. The Kent, Lacedog, or Sterlite and they can get you in.
  3. Juxes Committed Player

In case anyone was wondering, I was one of the dancing sharks in Katy Perry's performance in the Super Bowl promoting Validated [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. iSmashly New Player

Who made that gif? It's a masterpiece!
    • Like x 3
  5. StormPoet New Player

Curious about how many active members you have right now? And by active I mean whats the average number of members that are online at one time. I've been away from the game for a while and considering coming back but how active I am depends on me finding a league where I feel I fit in.
  6. Lacedog Loyal Player

There's a variety to the amount of people on throughout the week. Sometimes it's 4-5. Earlier this week we had about 20 on. It all depends.
    If you like having fun, have a way to communicate with others, are 18 years or older, contact any of the above mentioned folks in game.
    We won't put up with problems or drama. We try our best to help all players and skill levels with feats and or content.
    It's prefered that you play both roles. Personally I'd take a support role only player over a dps only player any day. But it's not a requirement.
  7. Robeaux New Player

Hey are you looking for a league of awesomeness and serious fun, come get Validated.
  8. StormPoet New Player

Thanks for the quick reply. I only ask about the activity level vs member count because I have joined leagues where there's like 5 or 6 active people and they have so many alts and/or people who haven't logged onto the game in ages that you can hardly call them an active league. I actually agree with you about the support only players vs dps only players. I have 3 toons... an ice tank, an electric healer and a quantum troll/dps. Right now I am looking into another league and I'll give them a few weeks to see how it goes.
  9. iSmashly New Player

Where are you getting those gifs in your sig? The animations are so cool, sprcificly that last one of the person inside the car driving .
  10. Juxes Committed Player

Lets just say I have a library of cool gifs lol:D
  11. iSmashly New Player

Are they from somthing or is there jsut an animator out there making really cool 3 second animations?
  12. Juxes Committed Player

They're from anime shows lol
  13. iSmashly New Player

Not the same one? This current one and the last one look like they're from the same scene. I like the animation tell me the name of the show.
  14. Juxes Committed Player

Yea they're from the same show, its called initial D, its about car racing.:D
  15. iSmashly New Player

Does anything exsplode?
  16. Ørokin New Player

can i join the league?
  17. Juxes Committed Player

Negative ghost rider
  18. Juxes Committed Player

Sure, if you're
    - 18+
    - drama free
    - play both roles, not preferred
    - have some sort of communication
    - drama free
    - have cool dance moves
    - drama free

Hit up BroadSt Bully, Akiko Tsunami, Sterlite, Lacedog in game and they can get you in.
  19. Ørokin New Player

they are all offline
  20. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

hey man, I'm not sure I'll be on tonight, but I will hopefully be on tomorrow night if you're on so just add me (BroadSt Bully) and sent me a tell. Also... what's your in game name? I'll add you and try and get in touch with you.